Part 4

It's been 3 days since Yunho met Mingi. In those 3 days, he has been really busy so he can't contact Mingi at all. Today is the audition and the audition will be open for 2 days. The result of the audition will be announced a month after it.

Yunho goes to work a little bit earlier since the building would be jam-packed with people and he doesn't like crowds, besides that he has a meeting with a label that's going to recruit him as their brand ambassador. He then goes inside the meeting room and there's already his manager.

"Hey Hyung" He greeted his manager.

"Early huh?"

"Yeah, you know I don't like crowds and the audition is going to start anyways"

After more people started to come into the room, they started the meeting.

The meeting ended and Yunho goes to the car-van immediately because he has to do a photoshoot outside of the building. When he goes to the lobby there's a lot of people screaming his name, looks like those people are his fans. A lot of them give him plushies, banners, etc. He takes some of them and says thank you to them. There is this one little boy who gives him a red rose with a card that says "Keep going in what you are doing and bring out positivity".

"I want to be like you in the future, you're really cool and handsome! Here is a rose for you," The little boy smile happily.

"Thank you, little man, I'll make sure to take care of this rose that you gave me," He patted the little boy's head and smile warmly at him.

Yunho goes inside the car while smelling the rose and smiles to himself, proud that he inspires others. Then the driver starts to drive to the photoshoot set.

-----------------------------------------------------

This part is just a filler about what's going to happen in part 5, so get ready for part 5 ;)
-Author