Part 3

"N-NO it's fine, you don't have to buy another one, instead...can you give me your number?" Yunho asked hesitatingly but he has to do it since he thinks that's the only way he can get to know the other boy.

"Uhh yeah sure," The boy said while grabbing his phone from his pocket.

They then exchanged phone numbers.

"What's your name?" Yunho asked him trying to hide the smile of happiness he has.

"It's Mingi," Mingi said feeling embarrassed and confused.

"Aaa ok, my name is Yunho"

Mingi feels that the name 'Yunho'  is very familiar but he couldn't catch where he heard or see that name, but there's a lot of people named Yunho in this world so he decided to brush off the thought.

"I'm sorry but why do you want my number?"

"So you can treat me a proper meal," Yunho said confidently.

"Ohh ok, when do you want me to treat you to a meal?"

"I'll message you later when I'm not busy"

"Ok then, again I'm sorry to bump into you like that"

"Yeah it's fine, I'm gonna get going now, see ya later," Yunho says while walking out of the cafe at a fast pace and now he can show that smile he's trying to hide.

Mingi watch him from afar from the sitting area of the Cafe and said, "I think I've seen him before but I guess he is pretty handsome tho, and from his body posture, he looks like a model...WAIT- Mingi what are you saying?!" He said and slap his face to get back to his senses.

Everyone that was in the Cafe looks at him with a weird stare.

"I'm sorry everyone, I swear I'm not crazy haha," He feels really embarrassed now.

"Am I really gonna fall in love with a guy now? Well I mean he is handsome and nice too," Mingi says with a low voice while thinking about it.