Part 11

In two weeks Yunho and Mingi are going to have their third year anniversary. Mingi and Yunho thought a lot about moving in together. Mingi wanted to surprise Yunho by buying an apartment in UN Village for them to move in together. Mingi searched for an apartment that he can afford right at the moment, and he eventually found one and call the real estate agent to check out the place tomorrow. He tells the CEO, his manager, and Yunho's manager about moving in together with Yunho, and that he's going to surprise him when it's their third anniversary. They agree to it and support him a lot.

For the past two weeks, Mingi has been busy with his work and also completing the apartment's payment. Today, the apartment finally belongs to him and his lover. He is so excited to surprise Yunho. He tells his and Yunho's parents about them moving in together and they're really happy and supportive about it.

He decided to pick Yunho up from work, to surprise him. Yunho doesn't have a clue about what's going on, all he knows is that Mingi is taking Yunho out for their anniversary.

"Hey Muffin, how was work?" Mingi smiled looking at his lover.

"It was fine, but I'm excited that you're taking me on a date today," Yunho smiled and blushed about the thought of it.

"Can you put on this blindfold? It's a surprise and it's going to be special" Says Mingi while holding a cute puppy sleeping mask.

"Ok fine, but do I really have to be blindfolded from here?" Yunho laughed and put it on.

"Yes, because I don't want you to have any ideas as to where I'm going taking you," Mingi then starts to drive the car.

They've already entered the UN Village area. Yunho hears a beep, it's like a card ID checker sound. Mingi starts to drive towards the apartment building, then parks at the apartment's parking lot. He then opened the door for Yunho to come out of the car. Yunho then felt the air breeze hitting his face.

"Mingi, where are we right now? I'm scared, I don't know why"

"Don't worry I'm going to take off the blindfold in a sec, you just have to follow whatever I say ok?" Mingi said holding his partner's hand while going inside the building.

Yunho hears Mingi putting in a pin code and there's a beep sound. Soon then Mingi took off Yunho's blindfold.

"Can I look now?" Yunho says still closing his eyes.

"Yes, you can now look"

Yunho opened his eyes and it looks like he's in an unfurnished looking apartment, the apartment is really beautiful, it has a minimalistic look that Yunho likes. He then looks at the view from the big glass windows then he realized that he is in the UN Village neighborhood.

"M-Mingi, what's all this about?" He says still confused about what's going on.

"Yunho, you know we always thought about moving in together and always dreamt about living in the UN Village?"

"Yes, I know about that..." Yunho says with a slight nervousness in his voice.

"Well, this is our home now," Mingi smiled warmly at him.

"Mingi, you're kidding right?" Yunho is not buying what Mingi just said.

"Do you really think I'll take you to the UN Village and here just to make your hopes up and joking around?"

"Well maybe yeah?" Yunho shrugs his shoulder.

"No Yunho, I'm serious about this, that's why for the past two weeks I've been really busy, you believe me now? Or should I call the real state agent to prove my payment for all of this to you?" Mingi sounded serious now.

"Mingi, seriously I-I never thought you would do something like this for us," Yunho started to tear up.

"I also told your parents and mine too that we're going to move in together, they're really happy about it," He hugged Yunho and patted his head.

Yunho starts to cry. It was overwhelming to him, but he's grateful that Mingi would do something like this for both of them.

"Seriously, thank you Mingi, I'm speechless, but I am happy and grateful for having you in my life and also for doing this," Yunho laughed a little in a low voice.

"I'm glad that you like it, Muffin" Mingi smiled at Yunho's reaction and softened because of it.

"We can start moving in tomorrow if you want to," Mingi said still hugging Yunho.

"Alright then. Again, thank you Mingi," Yunho said in a sincere voice and sobbed.

"You're welcome, Muffin" Mingi said in a soothing yet soft voice.