Part 8

After Mingi moved into his new apartment for a year, which is coincidentally next to Yunho's apartment room, he feels free working in his new job. He can now work passionately about his job and be close to Yunho. Every now and then they like to hang out together, sometimes they even hang out in each other's rooms, they came to each other's room for no reason at all sometimes.

Mingi is working in his studio right now, preparing for his new comeback album. He's making a song about Yunho, but not for adding it in to the new album. It's about how they met, how Yunho's appearance look like, what their friendship is like, and what's his actual feelings towards Yunho. Mingi actually fell in love with him after moving into his new apartment.

"Maybe I could release this on my SoundCloud just as a single," Mingi thought to himself.

He feels this song about him and Yunho is really special. He decides to name the song "Winter Muffin" since they met during the winter season and because of that muffin incident that happened last year. He likes that moment when he saw Yunho for the first time, and when he hugs him for the first time, it's a really warm feeling when he remember those moments.

As Yunho was done doing his photo shoot, he immediately goes to Mingi's studio. When he arrived at Mingi's studio he kind of hear Mingi is making a song, that deep and smooth voice of his could melt Yunho every time. He then knocks at Mingi's studio door. When Mingi hears a knock on his studio door, he then stops at what he's doing.

"Who's that?" Mingi shouted from inside of the studio.

"It's me Mario," Yunho then giggles at what he's saying.

"Yunho, is that you?"

"It is me, the great Jung Yunho," The white-haired boy said with his deep voice playfully.

Mingi then laughed at his behavior and open the door for Yunho to come in.

"What are you working on?" Says Yunho leaning into a sheet of paper that Mingi was writing on.

"Uh-Uhh NOthing nOthing hehe," Mingi panicked.

"I wanna see it tho..." Yunho then managed to grab the paper and goes outside of Mingi studio while Mingi is chasing him from behind.

Yunho got to a toilet cubical and locks the door, he then reads the lyrics quietly.

"Puppy like eyes, warm smile...muffin...winter...what is this..." Yunho reads not believing in what he is seeing.

"Is he talking about...me? The muffin incident..." He is speechless when he saw the lyrics.

Mingi is banging on the door and tell Yunho not to read the lyrics, but it's too late. Yunho then unlocks and opened the door slowly.

"You read it didn't you..." Mingi said in a quiet voice and looks to the ground.

"You know what Mingi?"

"W-what?" Mingi is embarrassed and ready to cry.

"Took you long enough," Yunho then smiled and hugged Mingi.

"Wait- WHAT?" Mingi is shocked that Yunho said that.

"I like you Song Mingi, I've liked you for a year now," Yunho says while blushing.

"Wh-what...really? I like you too Yunho," Mingi said hugging him back and is really speechless.