001 | ❝ LUEUR ❞

lueur (adj.)
[french]
- a quick showing of a bright light. a flash of lightning. gleam [noun] a faint glow.

"you stupid bitch- NO ONE LIKES YOU NO ONE LOVES YOU JUST DI-" crimsyn, estre, shouted into her mic as she punched his friend's character multiple times in the game

"CRIM, CRIM! STOP! NO STOP" badboyhalo yelled, trying to get estre as far away from skeppy as possible by punching her character.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?? DIE, BAD, DIE!" estre switched, and easily punched bad off the edge of the circle.

"WOOOOOO SUCK ON THAT BITCH" the girl cheered, as she heard skeppy's shouts of protests and anger in the back.

"HOW DARE YOU?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" skeppy screeched, trying as hard as he can to push the girl off the edge so he could win.

the two bitches battled it out, trying to get the other to fall of the edge.

you see, they were playing a last to leave challenge on the idots smp, and only skeppy and estre were left on the circle.

"GO ESTRENOIR! GO!!" spifey and vurb chanted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" skeppy yelled, getting one last hit at estre before-

EstreNoir fell from a high place.

"WHAT?? WHAT THE FUCK?! FUCK OFF" estre raged, staring disbelievingly into her screen.

"YES!!"

"WOO YOU WON, SKEPPY! YOU WON!!"

"ALRIGHT, CMON BAD, LETS GO!" skeppy said, breaking the cobblestone on top of the chest and taking the stuff, "WERE RICH, BAD, WERE RICH!!"

Estre Noir @Estre_Noir
i really fucking hate skeppy. i just wanna plunge his eyes with a screwdriver.

-

Spifey @Spifeyy
replying to @Estre_Noir
i didnt know i was friends with a yandere

Estre Noir @Estre_Noir
replying to @Spifeyy
hello senpai uwu 🥺😍😍🥰

user12 @User9294832
replying to @Estre_Noir
LMAOJHKRDSVBCS

user14 @user02839
replying to @Estre_Noir, @Spifeyy
SHIP SHIP SHIP

-

Skeppy @skeppyextra
replying to @Estre_Noir
your just a sore loser LOL GET REKT