011 | ❝ love or host; part one. ❞ (WIP)

i wanna be your girlfriend - girl in red

0:01─l────────3:37

↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

[ — ㊕๑.✶✧. ⊹ᝰ. ]

the sound of the music that austin plays on the show plays through everyone's headphones and speakers.

crimsyn is sitting in her chair, outfit: long and oversized ac/dc shirt with a white collar popped out, fluffy lace skirt under her pleated plaid one, fishnet arm warmers, ripped stockings with black and white programmer socks, demonias with dark grey leg warmers on top, and a storm of necklaces and jewelry from dolls kill scattered around the person.

crim's hair was ironed outwars, silver hair clips holding down both sides of her bangs, and a frog hat was sitting on top of the girl's head. a huge contrast compared the rest of the look, but it ties it all together.

she stared nervously at all the people in the call, nerves spiking.

austin transitioned from his facecam to the facecams of the contestants, plus estre.

"hello, hello!" austin said, estre's camera fulscreened for the stream, "hello, EstreNoir, welcome to love or host! how are you doing? how you feeling?"

estre chuckled, "feeling alot of things, but the answer to what those feelings are is disclosed."

austin laughed, amused, "oh, okay then. well, you look nervous, so im just gonna say-"

"are you calling me ugly" estre deadpanned,

"-you shouldnt be - no im not calling you ugly - nervous! because there's then people in there waiting for you, and you only! isnt that great?"

"yeah- yeah! it is..? yeah, it is." the girl blabbered, the nervousness causing her mouth to spew out words and have her thoughts go haywire.

"okay, let's meet the contestants!"

"okay, so to start off the introductions, estre, why don't you start with yours?"

"oh?" estre squeaked, "oh- okay, okay then."

she inhaled a deep breath, "i'm Crimsyn, or Estre Noir, as you may know me. I am 21. Uhm, i stream on twitch, and i have a youtube channel where i- yeah. i upload." she shrugged, causing some chuckles to erupt.

she continued, "and yeah! i love marvel, i am, uh, bisexual - if thats not obvious yet - and i'm still in college! yeah, thats- thats basically it, i guess"

"wait, quick little question- what course are you taking? im curious," one of the contestants - nihachu, estre read - asked.

"astrophysics!" crim said, happy someone asked, since she is very passionate about her education and the field she hopes to get her doctorate to soon.

"ooo! that's so cool!" nihachu chirped, impressed with the girl.

'she really did go with her plan for astrophysics, huh' dream happily thought, heart beaming for his old friend.

"okay, so to the right of Crim-son, we- how the fuck do you pronounce that, by the way?"

estre laughed, "it's Crim-syn, like the word 'Sin',"

"oh, okay, okay, im taking note of that. to the right of crimsyn, we have Wilbur Soot! welcome back to love or host, wilbur,"

wilbur laughed, "good to be back, austin! okay, so, hi crimsyn! I'm wilbur soot, i am also a streamer, a youtuber and also a musician. i think your name is really cool, by the way. i think it's also cool that you're an astrophysics major. that's so sick, i could never have the brain capacity for that. and lastly, Marvel, really?" he joked at the last statement.