007 | ❝ BISOUS ❞

bisous (n.)

[french]

- kisses; kiss.

[ - ㊕๑.✶✧. ⊹ᝰ. ]

"no

"no. fuck you. i hate you guys so much," dream said, light-heartedly. its pretty obvious with the people in the call hearing the smile in dream's voice.

"sure, sure.. you know you love us" george giggled, causing sapnap to be in a small fit of laughter.

"dreamie finally got balls to follow his long lost childhood crush!" sapnap said, pretty much sang, laughing in the end at his own words.

"the way you're saying that makes him sound like a stalker, sapnap"

"FUCK YOU GEORGE"

"boys, boys, calm down!" dream laughed,

"okay, dad" sapnap giggled, causing george to chuckle at the little joke aswell.

dream let out an amused laugh, "you guys are absolute idiots,"

"we been kne-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP, SAPNAP"

"NO YOU SHU-"

dream, who had been scrolling past twitter a bit, saw a reply on his tweet from a certain person.

Dream @dreamwastaken
I've decided to quit PvP and become a builder.

Estre Noir @Estre_Noir
replying to @dreamwastaken
what if 😳 what if 🤔 what if no one cares 😆👍 /j

if she said this to him in real life, he'd act all offended and start a playful banter of insults between themselves.

but since it wad through twitter, his heart fluttered and a smile formed on his face.

why, you say?

because, there she is. that's her.

and it looks like she hasnt changed after all these years.

she still had that harsh, kinda vile humor that outsiders might find rude. but she makes it obvious (most of the time) when she's serious, joking, or being sarcastic.

dream chuckling a light laugh, he clicked on the reply icon and typed a reply.

he wonders if they still remember when they drew that white blob.

the white blob that's now his trademark logo.

does she remember? when she drew that for him in 4th grade?