CH.8 Christmas, Friends and Family 2

After picking Caroline up, they picked Vicki and Matt who didn't have anyone at home to ask their permission like Caroline.

They grabbed the gifts that they saved for and Jenna placed them in Millicent's cart.

Thankfully, the kids were all very welcoming to Addison especially after finding out that she was a Bennett witch.

After that, Jenna decided to go over to the Salvatore boarding house.

10 years ago when Gail, 20 years old Zachary Salvatore's girlfriend was pregnant, Jenna managed to convince the two to go on a 2 years vacation.... by compulsion to save Gail and her daughter Sarah from Damon.

It worked and the 2 went on a vacation for two years in Hawaii where they had Sarah.

When they finally came back to Mystic Falls, they got married and ever since then Damon and Stefan haven't visited thinking that Zach was still away.

When Jenna was babysitting all the kids *chapter 4* Sarah Salvatore wasn't there but about a month later Sarah joined them and they waited for 3 years till she was 7 to tell her all about the supernatural.

Jenna knocked on the Salvatore boarding house and Zach opened the door.

"Hey, Jenna." Zach greeted the girl that he's come to see as a sister with a hug.

"Hey, Zach, are Gail and Sarah here?" Jenna questioned.

"Gail! Sarah! Aunt Jenna is here!" Zach yelled and the Sarah ran out of the kitchen as she was helping her mother.

"Auntie Jenna!" Sarah jumped on Jenna making her nearly lose her balance.

"Sarah! Don't jump on people like that." Gail scolded coming out of the kitchen as well.

"It's fine, Gail." Jenna smiled as she patted Sarah on the back.

"I'm actually here to ask you if you were up to joining my friends and I for Christmas at the Lockwood's," Jenna revealed placing Sarah down.

"Millicent! Mason!" Sarah hugged the two.

"This is Addison Bennett btw." Jenna pointed at Addison and Sarah hugged the girl too.

"Hi, Addison." Sarah greeted hugging Addison's waist since Addison didn't lean down.

"Uhhhh, hi." Addison nodded awkwardly patting the girl on the back without leaning down.

Sarah then went to stand beside the rest of the kids who grinned at her.

"So?" Jenna looked at her two friends.

"Yeah, sure." Zach nodded.

"I don't mind as long as the kids won't mind a 30 years old woman at their party." Gail smiled.

"Don't worry our parents would be there, the question is would you mind the 60 years old at the party." Jenna chuckled.

"Okay, let me grab some of the cookies, they just came out of the oven," Gail said before disappearing inside the house.

"I'll grab our coats." Zach also left.

"And I'll grab my gifts." Sarah grinned before running after her father.

Since this was an every-year habit, they always wrapped their gifts in one color a person.

Jenna in a white wrapper with a green ribbon bow, Mason in a turquoise wrapper with a yellow bow, Millicent in a dark purple wrapper with a black bow. (Like the colors in their Aesthetics)

Caroline in baby pink with a purple ribbon, Matt in green with a brown ribbon, Vicki in orange with a pink ribbon.

Bonnie in lime with black ribbon, Elena in bright red with Christmas trees on the wrapper and a green ribbon, Jeremy in icy baby blue with white snow flaked on the wrapper, and a dark blue ribbon.