CH.5 The Truth, The Supernatural and We're Leaving

2 years later:-
Jenna was babysitting the whole gang again with Mason and once again her parents weren't home.

The parents of the kids that Jenna babysit were thankful to her and adored her to pieces because she takes a lot of pressure off them and they could have peaceful nights without crying and peaceful days without tantrums and screaming their lungs off at kids.

Richard Lockwood also didn't have a chance to raise his hands on Tyler ever since Jenna started babysitting him. Thankfully God.

The gang (the kids) have been excelling at school due to Jenna's tutoring making their parents love her even more and she even helped Jeremy skip a grade and follow the rest of the gang.

Grayson was gobsmacked when he found out that Jenna helped Jeremy that much and Miranda was super grateful to her because now Elena would have her little brother to talk to at school if she was feeling sad and it was at this moment that Jenna realized why Elena acted the way she did on the show.

"Guys, we need to talk about a serious matter," Jenna said seriously for the first time after the wasting food incident.

The kids all wore a super-serious expression which looked weird on Mason.

"You guys trust me, don't you?" Jenna sat down on a random chair.

"Yes, Aunt Jenna!/of course, Aunty Jen!" They replied without hesitation.

"Of course we trust you, Jenna. What's wrong?" Mason asked with a serious and worried frown.

"What would you do if I told you that vampires were real?" Jenna asked.

"We would find a way to protect ourselves against them," Caroline replied seriously and Elena and Jeremy nodded.

"We'd start searching for myths and stories to learn more about them. If they are real then one of the stories must be true." Tyler replied making Matt and Bonnie nod.

"We would start paying attention to our surroundings, our behavior and the people we interact with.... in a non-paranoid way of course. You never know if one decided to pop in town one day." Vicki said and Mason agreed.

"So, non of you would doubt me?" Jenna questioned with well-hidden surprise.

"We know you won't lie or trick us if you have such a serious face on," Mason said simply and the others made it clear that they agree.

".....the supernatural is real. Vampires, werewolves, witches, hybrids, siphoners, heretics, tribrids, sirens even and much more but they won't appear until a couple decades later." Jenna just threw the bomb and focused on her drink allowing the information to sink in.

The gang was shocked, to say the least, their brains were denying it in every possible way. They weren't ordinary kids they were geniuses and that's all thanks to Jenna so, believing such a thing was hard.

"I don't fully believe that but if you believe it then I'll trust you." Mason was the first one to speak earning a grateful smile from Jenna and soon the whole gang was repeating what Mason said.

"Thank you, guys. And I know that you need proof even if you do trust me so..... MILLICENT!" Jenna yelled loudly and out of nowhere a beautiful woman in stylish modern clothes (that Jenna bought and handed to her) appeared out of thin air.

"AHHHHHH!" The kids screamed and fell backward off the couch because a certain big baby got scared and fell on the couch knocking it down.

"Really, Mason?" Jenna looked at him with an 'Are you for real, dude?' look.

"I didn't scream! It was... Caroline!" Mason said pointing at Caroline who rolled her eyes at the older guy's childish behavior.

"Millicent, this is the gang I told you about, and guys, this is Millicent.... my other best friend." Jenna introduced ignoring Mason's behavior.