CH.10 Backstory, Orphan and Trauma

Addison never really had an easy life, her mother abandoned her the day she was born, her human father died at age 10, and she always felt like she didn't belong, and when she found out that she was a witch it helped her understand why she always felt that way.

As an orphan, she didn't have anyone to guide her or help her understand the beauty of her abilities and what she could do. She never knew about the so-called rules and didn't even know vampires and werewolves existed.

For a long time, she thought she was the only witch, until the day she met Billy. The newest addition in the orphanage. Billy was a prankster, she was childish, mischievous, and full of energy.

She was the exact opposite of Addison, the mature, cold, lifeless girl. After accidentally seeing 13-year-old Billy lighting the bonfire with magic, 13-year-old Addison confronted her and told her the truth about herself too.

The two girls were happy that they weren't alone in this world anymore, Billy told Addison all about her previous family before they abandoned her, they were a family of werewolves, and she was left in their care by her mother before she died.

They told her all about the supernatural world and gave her the grimoires her mother left her until she accidentally hurt one of the family members with her magic, making them abandon her.

Billy told Addison everything she knew about the supernatural world, the two became great friends in no time and would always practice magic together.

Addison was finally happy with her life until the dreadful day came on Billy's 15th birthday and Addison heard the ear pricing scream of Billy, she quickly ran towards the girl's room, the color drained from her face as she saw a wolf figure jumping out of her friend's window.

She entered the room to take a closer look and saw her bed covered in blood. She could see Billy's limp body lying on the bed with a huge bite mark on her neck.

Addison screamed so loud she shattered the glass windows of the whole orphanage alerting the workers.

Addison shut herself out from the rest of the world even more after that day.
.
.
.
.
.
On her first day of college everyone avoided her, she thought it was maybe her cold face or the general vibe she gave, or maybe it was because they could sense that she was a bad omen, a bringer of death that ruins everything she touches.

She settled in her 3-bed dorm even though she wanted a single one, and that was when her whole life changed.

She placed her stuff on the bed she chose, and realized that she dropped one of her bags, so, she went back to pick it up, and on her way, she saw a handsome boy walking in the hallway with a beautiful girl by his side.

She froze as she saw the boy laugh, he looked perfect, shaking her head and deciding that she didn't have time for a stupid crush in her life, she went back to her dorm where she saw a girl.

She was a beautiful girl with a pale complexion, healthy-looking skin, hazel eyes, and medium-length strawberry blonde hair with curls at the end. Her height is 5' 6", and she has a slim, slightly athletic physique.

The girl stared at Addison not knowing whether talk to the girl who she assumed was her other dorm mate or ignore her.

"What are you staring at?" Addison asked rudely as usual.

"........bitch." The girl said after a moment of awkward silence before she averted her eyes back to the wardrobe.

Addison was taken back. Never has anyone ever talked to her like that in her face, she wasn't talking to her with disgust or malice, and neither was she cowering in fear and stuttering, it was completely different from what she was used to.