CH.4 Donuts, Cookies and Babysitting

10 years later:-
Miranda and Grayson's got married, 'had' Elena then had Jeremy this year.

Unlike the show, even though Jenna was young, Miranda still told her the truth about Elena being adopted and Grayson told her the truth about John being the father after making Jenna promise not to tell a soul.

Jenna didn't understand why the 2 trusted her that much but she liked and hated being the secret keeper of the family.

Ashley's been hanging out with Sheila Bennett their neighbor a lot. The two bumped into each other in a grocery store and became friends when they found out that they're neighbors. Not suspicious at all.

Harrison's been more clingy towards Jenna in fear that he won't get to spend enough time with her since she's gonna be starting highschool.

Right now, Jenna was at home alone since her parents are on a 3 days vacation.

Grayson and Miranda wanted to be alone at home for the first time in years while Kelly was out partying and drinking herself to death.

Jenna has recently started taking jobs and babysitting was one of them so, she was now stuck at home with 7 years old Elena and Matt, 5 years old Jeremy, and 9 years old Vicki to babysit.

Seeing as this was her first job, she was determined to make the best out of it. She already raised her kids in her past life so, this job wasn't that hard.

The kids were all playing together except for Vicki who Jenna was helping apply nail polish for the first time.

"So, which color would you like? Pink or red? If it's too bold we could always go with clear." Jenna held the nail polish containers up.

"Red!" Vicki replied happy and excited that someone is asking her opinion.

"Good choice." Jenna nodded in approval even though she thought it was a little bit too mature for Vicki.

The bell rang right after Jenna finished applying Vicki's nail polish and Jenna went to answer it only to have her jaw dropped on the floor in shock.

"Deputy Forbes, Mrs. Lockwood, Mr. Hopkins! To what do I owe this pleasure?" Jenna questioned curiously ignoring Mason and the kids with the three adults.

Mason narrowed his eyes at her knowing that she didn't mention his name on purpose.

"Hi, sweety. I heard that you were babysitting the Gilberts and the Donovans so, I was wondering if you could watch Tyler for me. And Mason here decided to tag along and help you with Tyler." Carol Lockwood explained.

"Umm... sure I could do that." Jenna nodded hesitantly making Carol beem at her with happiness.

"Thank you. You're a lifesaver." Carol handed her the money and left quickly before Jenna could change her mind.

"Hi! I'm Tyler! I'm 7!" Tyler yelled with a boyish grin.

"Hi, Tyler! I'm Jenna and I'm 15." Jenna smiled and ruffled the boy's hair before ushering him inside.

"Mason go watch the kids," Jenna ordered and Mason didn't even think about arguing and did as his best friend asked with a smirk on his face knowing that this day is gonna be hell for Jenna.... or so he hoped.

Seeing Jenna looking at them, Rudy quickly pushed Bonnie towards Jenna making the little girl stumble a bit before Jenna grabbed her arm and steadied her.

"I need to go on a 2 days trip and I don't trust the drunk old woman with my child." Rudy explained before shoving 300 bucks in Jenna's hand which is way more than she usually takes but since it's 48 hours she just took it.