CH.3 Klaus, Dinner and The Gilberts

2 years later:
3rd person's pov:
Since Jenna met Mason 2 years ago she's been visiting the Lockwood's home more often and even having sleepovers with Mason much to Harrison's displeasure.

Unlike every time Jenna goes to sleep, she didn't dream of Millicent, and instead, she got out of her own body.

Jenna looked at her body and Mason curled up together in their identical Koala onesies the scene was cute but to Jenna, it was freaky as hell since she literally wasn't in her own body.

"Am I dead?" Jenna asked herself in disbelief.

"No, you're not." A voice Jenna knows all so well said.

"Milly!" Jenna exclaimed happily as she turned around to face Millicent only to be met by a pair of grey-ish white eyes.

"You look super cute as a baby, you know?" Millicent said but Jenna ignored her comment.

"This is not our dreamland, is it?" Jenna groaned now sure that she's face to face with the real Millicent.

"Nope." Millicent shook her with a cheeky smile.

"Did-wait, why do you look like some amusing is about to happen? Something that I'm sure not gonna like." Jenna asked warily.

"Because something amusing is about to happen and I'm gonna be watching it all from first-row seat." She chuckled.

Although she can't see, Jenna already gave her permission to look through her eyes whenever she wants which allows her to see whatever Jenna sees.

"I don't trust you right now," Jenna said taking a few steps back.

"Well, you shouldn't." Millicent chuckled once more before snapping her fingers.

As soon as she snapped her fingers she disappeared, Jenna looked around me, searching for her, and facepalmed.

"She didn't disappear! I did!" Jenna exclaimed in her baby voice looking at the unfamiliar empty room.

Suddenly the door to the room opened and a very very familiar face appeared before her.

"A child?" A certain paranoid original frowned in confusion. He came here when he heard the voice of someone yelling in his own room.

He left the art room in a hurry thinking it was maybe a witch but he never would've expected a child to appear before him.

"Hi?" Jenna tried but he didn't look too pleased.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my home?" Klaus questioned as he looked at the nervous, cute child before him.

"Umm.... long story. I don't wanna bore you so, I'm just gonna leave." Jenna laughed nervously before trying to make a run for it.

Klaus sighed in annoyance before stretching his arm getting a hold of the girl's hoodie but that didn't stop Jenna's feet from running.

She continued moving her feet at a fast pace but stopped when she noticed that she wasn't moving from her place.

She moved her head to see what was holding her back only to come face to face with an obviously amused yet fed-up Klaus.

"Could you please let go of my hoodie, sir?" Jenna said trying to be polite which is the exact opposite of her usual self but she wasn't really in the mood of dying.

'Dying? I'm a spirit now though.... but how is he holding my hoodie then?' Jenna questioned in her head with a frown as Klaus turned her fully towards him and placed to hands on her shoulders to stop her from moving.