Chapter 1

(This is a fanfic of Corpse and Sykkuno.)

Corpse POV:

"Sykkunooo...." Corpse said. He just saw Sykkuno kill Rae in front of him and reported the body.

"What about Sykkuno?" James said. "Did you see him kill Rae?"

"Yes Sykkuno killed her and just walked away as if nothing happened," he replied.

"Wait no guys! Don't vote me out!" Sykkuno said with his hand covering his mouth. "Oh Jesus you guys actually voted me out!" Sykkuno says covering his mouth and laughing.

"Haha that was a nice game see you guys later," I said as everyone says bye.

After the stream *I wonder why Sykkuno killed in front of me* I thought to myself while turning off my computer.

No Ones POV:

Corpse goes on his phone and checks the stuff he is tagged in on Instagram. He sees a post with him and Sykkuno in it.

How it looked:

(Creds to whoever drew this I could never lol)

He accidentally liked it and rushed to unlike it. Sadly the creator already saw the notification and took a screenshot of it. (they do be on their phone 24/7 though lol) He then looks at this persons story and sees that they posted on their story and tagged Sykkuno. Lucky for him, Sykunno doesn't check things he gets tagged in.

He then gets ready to take a shower when he gets a notification on his phone. *It's a text message from Sykkuno* he thought to himself wondering what it was about. *Did he see that persons story?* He thought to himself with a worried expression on his face.

(Authors note: Hey guys this is my first Fanfiction and well- book! If you are reading this happy new and I hope you are doing safe during these times. What do you think Sykkuno texted him. If you have anything you want to see in this story let me know. Bye!)