Chapter 8

Previously:

"Hey Sykkuno! Oh, by the way Corpse said that he can't come. Apparently he's busy? Anyways does anyone have a fill?" She asks and I'm pretty sure I can hear the annoyance in her voice.

We start playing among us and we play for a few hours before we get off.

Present:

Rae POV:

After we play among us I decide to call corpse. After a few rings he finally answers.

"Dude what is up with you??? First Sykkuno asks if I heard from you in the past week and then you cancel on among us?!? Did something happen between you guys or something?" I ask furiously.

"I've just been busy. Plus, he hasn't reached out to me so I didn't reach out to him," He replies and I can already hear the lies in his voice.

"I know your liar voice Corpse. Plus when you talk to me you always reach put to me first. How come you weren't busy for me huh?" I ask with a suspicious tone.

"Well- uh- why do you care? I mean- why are you asking me about this? I knew you would worry about me not talking to you?"

"I think you're trying to convince yourself more than you are me. You now Sykkuno cares about you, you guys are best friends. Does this has something o do with what we talked about the other day?"

"What do you mean? What did I tell you? Rae I swear to god if-" I cut him off.

"Dude you told me that you think you like him right? And so I told you that if you're so sure that you don't like him get a girlfriend. Then you said that what if he likes you and you miss your shot. And I said to ask him out or stay friends. Is ignoring him your way of figuring out if you like him?" 

"Uh- what makes you t-think that? Like who would ignore Sykkuno?!? Like he is so nice haha you agree right? Yea conversation ov-" I cut him off again

"Dude, if you weren't ignoring him you would've talked to him or played among us today."

"Well for the record, I miss him really, really bad. If I played among us I would've broke down."

"Oh so I was right. You do like him. Now all you have to do is tell him before I do. I'm giving you 2 weeks. You better do it Mr. Loverboy because I'm not scared of telling Sykkuno~"

"Rae if you tell him I swear- Why do you think I've been ignoring him? I can't like my best friend. I would ruin it all."

"Ugh you're a pussy. You either get over him and get a girl friend in 2 weeks or tell him in 2 weeks. That's the deal. Bye!"

I hang up on him before he can say anything else. I decide to text Sykkuno.

Rae: I talked to you. If he doesn't text or call you in the next 2 days lmk.

Sykkuno: Lmk? Uh what does that mean. And what did he say?!?

Rae: Why am I your friend? Lmk means let me know and I can't tell you. It's a secret. You'll probably find out soon though.

Sykkuno: Can't you just tell me now? I don't feel like waiting >:(

Rae: NO! And if you have any feelings you wanna tell me about feel free to 0w0

Sykkuno: OMG Bye Rae I'll talk to you later.

Rae: Bye you can thank me later.

I put my phone down and sit on my chair like the evil guy in all those movies. They'll thank me later.

AUTHORS NOTE:

sorry i haven't been active, thanks to those who are still reading :)

join my discord server for a kiss 🙄

https://discord.gg/VXyKexcB