Chapter 4

Previously:

All Corpse could think about was how he was apart of Sykkuno's first lobby. He never thought that him and Sykkuno were that close. 'There were a bunch of other people he could pick and he chose me' he thought to himself. Butterflies entered his stomach and as he felt them we wondered why. Why? He never thought about everyone else and he was fine. But Sykkuno? What was Sykkuno doing to him. Why did every time he talked to Sykkuno did his face heat up. Did Sykkuno feel this too? What was happening to him?

Present:

Corpse POV

It's been a few days since I've talked to Sykkuno. Let me catch you up on what's happened recently..

For one I think I might have feelings for Sykkuno and lets just say that during that during the Among Us game I might've acted  a little weird.

FLASH BACK

" Hey corpse wanna team?" Sykkuno said.

"Oh sure," I replied knowing i was going to protect him anyways.

I look at my screen and I see the word Crewmate and I was so glad because then I have no chance of killing Sykkuno.

Sykkuno's POV

I decided that I was going to team with Corpse because we keep dying first. We start the game and I see the word Imposter. I was so mad because we were going to hang out near the snowman this round. If I stick with him for this round they won't get suspicious will they? I meet with him at the snowmen wondering where Rae was. She said that she was going to tag along.

After the meeting was over and me and Corpse were cleared I went to fake some task. I see Corpse and the person that I'm imposter with and I'm like "Oh no Corpse! He's going to die!" And as I say that he get's killed and I as I was sad I was the Imposter. I felt like I betrayed him. I don't know why because we kill each other all the time. Do I like him?

Corpse POV:

I just got killed by Toast and Sykkuno just walked by. I'm usually ok with this but for some reason my heart hurt a lot. I'm usually fine with this so I don't tell anyone but I feel betrayed. We went on a date and everything.

END OF FLASHBACK

Well I was wondering why I was so hurt and I came to the conclusion that I liked him.

A/N: My cousin made this as this is a filler chapter. Her @ is @-xiozulii love y'all 🖤🖤 (She made like one part of it aka up until "said" follow her though.