Chapter 3

Previously:

Rae: I'm not making a lobby so if you wanna play then you have to make it.

*This is going to be so hard* I thought to myself.

Sykkuno: Ok :/ lol ttyl!

Rae: CANT WAIT BAII

Well Rae is definitely invited but who else?

Present Time:

Wow that was really hard. I never thought that Rae would make me do this. I invited Rae, Hafu, 5up, Toast, Tina, Plushys, Ash, Ludwig, and Corpse of course! This was the first time I made a lobby and I think I did well.

"I just wanna say that I'm so honored to be apart of your first lobby Sykkuno," Plushys said followed by Corpse. "I am so honored as well," he said. I don't say this out loud, but, this gave me butterflies in my stomach. Just hearing that from Corpse- wait what am I thinking? I don't like Corpse like that do I? No of course I don't! We're just really good friends plus I shouldn't be thinking about this. Good thing I can multi-task.

After the stream

Corpse: Hey I'm really glad you invited me to play among us :))

Sykkuno: Hey and it was no biggie I wouldn't have picked anyone else! Plus I'm sure that you'd choose me too :D

And the truth, he would. Corpse knew that he would so he didn't even complain when he saw that text. They were really great friends like Sykkuno said.

Corpse: Yea of course man every game is better with you!

Sykkuno: Yea you too! Goodnight Corpse I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Corpse: Talk to you tomorrow.

All Corpse could think about was how he was apart of Sykkuno's first lobby. He never thought that him and Sykkuno were that close. 'There were a bunch of other people he could pick and he chose me' he thought to himself. Butterflies entered his stomach and as he felt them we wondered why. Why? He never thought about everyone else and he was fine. But Sykkuno? What was Sykkuno doing to him. Why did every time he talked to Sykkuno did his face heat up. Did Sykkuno feel this too? What was happening to him?