Chapter 5

Previously

Well I was wonder why I was so hurt and I came to the conclusion that I liked him.

Present

Sykunno's POV

I think I might like Corpse romantically and I need to tell someone. I look though my contact list. Toast? No he would get mad that I'm not his simp anymore. Ludwig? No he'd be mad because of the same thing and tell him. Poki? No she'd tell the rest of the members in her house. What about..... Rae! She'd be happy and give me advice. But I'll have to swear to secrecy. Wait! What am I thinking. I've liked girls for like all of my life. I'm obviously straight right. Maybe I just don't understand how I'm feeling. Google knows everything I'll go on there.

I get on my computer and search "How do you know if you love someone?" I know love is a big word but like can also mean as a friend. The thing i saw was "When someone is not only sympathetic when something happens to you, but also empathetic, it may be another sign that they are in love with you. In other words, your happiness is their happiness, and your pain is their pain." (Ngl I don't understand what this says) I scroll down and add "quiz" because quizes never do me wrong. It'll just show that I'm over thinking my feelings. 

The first question is "Do you enjoy spending a lot of time with this person?" I answer 'yes' because whenever I'm with Corpse he makes me feel better. The next question is "When you 'argue,' are you quick to compromise or resolve things slide?" I answer 'I let things slide' because when we do 'argue' it's usually really silly. The third question is "Can this person do no wrong?" I find it impossible for someone to do no wrong. With that being said I chose 'Everyone can do wrong.' Even I do things wrong so it only made sense. 

(I'm not doing all the questions because there are 29 and I'm actually doing them. Uh I've been doing this quiz and I just noticed it's for people already dating LMAO I'm still going to use those questions just with a different quiz. Uh all the websites were crusty so ima just do what I do best and be creative)

When I see my results I immediately text Rae. I just can't believe it.

Sykkuno: Rae!!! I have to tell you something!

Rae: Are you ok?!? What happened??

Sykkuno: I'm fine but you have to swear not to tell anyone what I'm about to tell you.

Rae: Can I tell my roommates?

Sykkuno: NO! That's the reason I didn't tell Poki.

Rae: Ugh fine what is it?

Sykkuno: So I took a test to see how I feel about someone and it said that I love them!!

Rae: WELL WHO IS IT? IT BETTER BE CORPSE!!

Sykkuno: How'd you even know?

Rae: I'M RIGHT?? HELL YEA HE'S GOING TO BE SO SURPRISED!!!

Sykkuno: I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYBODY RAE AND HOW IS THIS A GOOD THING??? EVERYONE THINKS I'M STRAIGHT AND I DID TOO!!!

Rae: Calm down Sykkuno I won't tell anybody and there is nothing wrong with being Gay or Bisexual.

Sykkuno: Thanks Rae we'll talk about this later.

Rae was right but how was I supposed to handle talking to Corpse??

A/N: This was literally the most difficult chapter I've ever made. Anyways see you later.