Chapter 9

1k Reader special!!!

Previously:

Rae: NO! And if you have any feelings you wanna tell me about feel free to 0w0

Sykkuno: OMG Bye Rae I'll talk to you later.

Rae: Bye you can thank me later.

I put my phone down and sit on my chair like the evil guy in all those movies. They'll thank me later.

Present:

3rd Person POV:

It has been a few days since Rae did what she always does. Pander. And no one really knows if it helped or not because no one took action! Corpse is still think and Sykkuno is still trying to pick Rae's brain. (Wilbur Soot could never) Speaking of Wilbur, he wanted to ask him about making a song. I mean if he couldn't help him he always haves Maia. And you may be thinking 'why doesn't he just ask corpse?' Well that would simply be because he is maybe planning on writing a love song about him. MAYBE of course. And you may even be like 'why don't you ask Lily or Wendy?' Well they'd know the reason as they are MEGA corpsekkuno truthers. 

Back to asking Wilbur about this matter, to get to him, he texted George, someone who knew him. 

Sykkuno: Hey George, I was wondering if you could introduce me to wilbur-

You know what? He has an even better plan. Just ask Dream! He knows Dreams working on music right now, great idea!

Sykkuno: Hey Dream! I know you've been working on music and I was wondering if you had any tips for someone trying to get into music?

Dream: Hi Sykkuno, I thought you'd never ask! Literally, but we can go on a call later so we can talk about it!

Sykkuno: Thank you so much! I'll talk to you later! Let me know when you're ready to call!

Dream: Got it! Talk to you later!

A few Hours Later

Sykkuno's phone is ringing. He knows it's most likely Rae or Dream but he deep down hopes it's Corpse.

"Hello," He says as he answers the phone.

"Hey Sykkuno, how are you doing?" Rae says while knowing he's going to say that he's fine.

"I'm doing fine Rae, how are you?" Yep, he did.

"Alright so you didn't confess to Corpse yet then."

"WHAT?!? Why in the world would you think that!?!"

"Well I was talking to Dream about Minecraft and he said that you texted him about music."

"W-Well it's true, but can't a guy just want to learn about music?" He's stuttering, it's definitely for Corpse. 

"Okay Sykkuno, whatever you say. Anyways, wanna play some Minecraft?"

"Sure, wanna make a new server or go on the otv server?"

"Let's make a new one, make a cute little house, and get diamonds."

"Okay! I'll call you on discord when I'm ready."

A few MORE Hours Later

"Sykkuno! Stop Killing me!" Lily shouted. By now, Lily, Toast, Michael, and Karl joined the server. They were all fighting because Lily stole Sykkuno's diamonds.

"Stop killing mah girlfrien!" Michael shouts while going to hit him.

"Don't you dare hit my Best Friend Sykkuno!" Karl yells as he goes to hit Michael.

"Karl! You're supposed to be on our side!" Lily cries while crouching at Karl.

"Yea but you stole my Diamonds!" Sykkuno shouts with rage. 

"Yea but you killed my Girlfriend."

"Yea but you were about kill my bestfriend!"

"Yea! Get him Karl-" He gest cut off my his phone ringing. "Hold on someone is calling me."

He picks up the phone. "Hey-" He gets cut off my a deep voice.

A/N

Since I've been MIA on this story, have a clifhanger!