Chapter 7

Previously:

"Uh- No! And even if he did what makes you think I'd tell you?!? That's breaking trust dude just figure self out. Then maybe you ask him out or just stay friends. Buh-Bye!"

"Wait Rae-" he says as she hangs up. Maybe Rae is right. Maybe I should just spend some time away from him and see if I miss him a lot. That will tell me for sure.

Present:

Sykkuno POV:

It's been week and I still haven't heard from Corpse. I'm wondering if he maybe found out about me sorta not real feelings about him. I mean I'm pretty sure they're not real but maybe he thinks I like him. I haven't tried to reach out to him though because I don't know for sure. Maybe he just needs space. Yea I'm sure that's it.

We have an among us lobby today at 3:00p.m and it's currently 1 so I decide to start getting ready. I wear some of Dream's merch because we are going to be playing with him and his friends. I also put on some grey sweatpants on I'm planning on unboxing some packages.

Before we start streaming, I text Rae.

Sykkuno: Hey Rae!

Rae: Hey Sykkuno! Ready to play among us?

Sykkuno: Yea! About that, I was wondering if Corpse was going to be playing?

Rae: He should be but I'm not sure. Is something wrong or anything?

Sykkuno: Oh it's because I haven't talked to him in like a week. Have you heard from him?

Rae: Oh! I've heard from him like yesterday. Is something up between you guys? Did you confess or something? Did he reject you?!? I swear if he did I will kill him.

Sykkuno: NO! Of course I didn't! I'm not even sure if I like him like that. Last time I checked I was straight and into girls. 

Rae: Yea but last time I checked 'giRLs ARen'T inTo Me LikeE ThAt' So how would you know?

Sykkuno: Exactly! I wouldn't and neither would you.

Rae: When you come to me asking how to ask out Corpse I'm going to say 'I told you so'

Sykkuno: Whatever Rae. Do you have any idea what happened?

Rae: Uh no I don't. I'll talk to him after we play okay?

Sykkuno: Alright thanks Rae. I'm gonna go start my stream now. See you in a few.

Rae: Alright see you in a few!!!

I put my phone on my desk where my pc is and get it started. Today we are playing among us with mods. We are supposed to be playing with Dream, Karl, Rae, Corpse, Ash, George, Tina, Toast, and Brooke. I pull up twitch and start the stream. 

"Hey guys welcome back to the stream. Today we are playing modded among us with Dream, Karl Jacobs, Valkyrae, Corpse Husband, Ash On Lol, George Not Found, Tina Kitten, Disguised Toast, and Brooke AB. After that I'm planning on unboxing some packages. Alright I'm going to get on the discord server and check if anyone has bubbles," I say to chat. I see a few comments saying 'corpskkuno' and 'two pretty best friends: Corpse and Sykkuno' and they make me smile.

I see that Rae joined the discord and I say "Hey Rae!"

"Hey Sykkuno! Oh, by the way Corpse said that he can't come. Apparently he's busy? Anyways does anyone have a fill?" She asks and I'm pretty sure I can hear the annoyance in her voice.

We start playing among us and we play for a few hours before we get off.