Chapter 2

Previously:

He then gets ready to take a shower when he gets a notification on his phone. *It's a text message from Sykkuno* he thought to himself wondering what it was about. *Did he see that persons story?* He thought to himself with a worried expression on his face.

Present time:

Sykkuno: Hey corpse nice game right?

Corpse: Oh hey Sykkuno yea that was fun :)

He sighs in relief. *Phew Sykkuno didn't see that.*

Corpse: I'm still wondering why you killed in front of me though lol

Sykkuno: I thought you wouldn't tell cause my other partner was already out. Plus I trust you!

Corpse: Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know if it makes you feel better I trust you too :)

Sykkuno: Oh no! you didn't have to say sorry tbh I would've done the same thing

Corpse: Oh well I'm gonna get in the shower now ttyl!

Sykkuno: Bye!

Sykkuno's POV:

*I'm glad to have a friend like Corpse he's so nice!!!* I think to myself. I'm glad that he trusts me too, I thought that he would have a hard time trusting people like I do. I should text Rae.

Sykkuno: Hey Rae we should play among us on Friday!

Rae: You should make the lobby!

Sykkuno: Why???

Rae: FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!

Rae: I'm not making a lobby so if you wanna play then you have to make it.

*This is going to be so hard* I thought to myself.

Sykkuno: Ok :/ lol ttyl!

Rae: CANT WAIT BAII

Well Rae is definitely invited but who else?

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THESE READS OMG I HAVE NEVER WROTE A STORY AND NEVER EXPECTED THIS ONE TO GO SO WELL LOVE YALL BYE!!!!!