Part 47

Continue from last part....

Happy reading folks....

••••••••

Point of view: Mahir's POV....

••••••••

And we were driving to Vish's place to give her the good news that we finally made her dream come true.... She is going to be the godmother to our baby.... And even I can't stop laughing thinking how mischievous am I.... Firstly Bela was shocked and scared too that what do I have in my mind but then later I convinced her that Vish will be happy and we will be happy too because of this.... And finally we reach her place.... I got down the car and opened the door for her.... Then Bela was about to go towards the door to ring bell but then I held her hand only to stop her.... And then with my mischievous thoughts I whispered something in her ears to which she chuckled....

Then she did the same which I asked her to do.... That is.... She called Vish.... And made her tone even more serious... And put it on speaker....

"Hello belllaaaa....", Vish wished Bela in a singsong voice....

"Vishhhh", Bela just said in a monotonous voice as I asked her to pretend the same....

"What happened Bela? Are you fine? Did you get hurt? Or did you run out of Nutella and chocolate? Or-"

Bela cuts her off with her assumptions.... Wow.... Vish really knows her well.... Besties for a reason they are.....

"Vish? Your dream.... It's true now.... You are soon going to be the god mother to my baby....", Bela said in a monotonous tone pretending to be sobbing too but then she looked at me and pursed her lips to stop herself from bursting out in a laugh....

God.... I will seriously be killed by Vish for this..... But its fun to do that.... I guess even Bela is enjoying doing this....

"The fuckkkk are you telling me this Bela? I mean.... Congrattss baby.... But.... Are you sure? And.... You said in the morning that you guys just kissed.... Then.... I mean how.... But congrats....", She literally yelled from the other side of phone and at the last sentence Bela looks at me biting her lips with a blush on her cheeks and I smirked teasing her....

Then I just signed Bela to explain what happened to Vish....

"Yeah Vish.... We just kissed till then... But as you know.... Mahir heard it.... And then.... We ended up doing that.... And now.... You are going to be aunt.... Vish....", Bela said pretending to be sobbing and I just internally chuckle at her expression.... Now I guess it's enough and we should end keeping our baby as a suspence.... Let's do it.... So finally I spoke up on phone....

"Vish open the door.....", I said on call controlling myself from busting out into laughter.... And then disconnected the call without letting her answer....

And then I quickly took the surprise out of the car and we went to the door of her house and stood there hiding the surprise behind us....

Vish opened the door immediately and looked at us with her eyes narrowed may be thinking why was Bela calling her when we were standing here in front of her house only.... But then she just smiled at us and hugged Bela congratulating her and then she hugged me too congratulating me.... Bela was a little embarrassed but since I knew it's my mischievous plan I didn't show a slight embarrasment.... But I couldn't hug Vish back due to the surprise which I was holding behind me....

"What are you hiding Mahir?", Vish got the clue and asked it.... So I quickly signed towards Bela to answer it....

"Vish... We brought our baby....", Bela said while pursing her lips to stop herself from laughing and I just chuckled helplessly seeing Vish's pout....