Part 63

Continue from last part....

Happy reading folks....

••••••••

Point of view: Mahir's POV....

••••••••

I woke up with a smile on my face, since Bela is there in my embrace who is snuggling so close to me while sleeping, and today.... It's our first date.... I didn't really know what Bela likes.... Like I know the things, the colours, the dishes she likes but I didn't really know what will she like related to date.... So I planned few surprises for her.... And I hope she will like them....

But then I seriously think which kind of date will she like.... A fancy date? Or a cruise type date? Having street food? Or going to a garden? Or a lunch at a cozy place? Or a candle light dinner? Or a pool date? Or a movie date? Or stargazing? God.... I am so confused....

Let's see if my surprise can impress her or not....

And then just after that Bela started kicking me.... Something which she does in sleep.... Yeah she thinks of me like a teddy bear and obviously I am not as fluffy like a teddy bear so whenever she keeps her head on my chest, which is not at all like a teddy has, she starts kicking me.... Sometimes in legs, sometimes in thighs, and sometimes on waist.... And till now she didn't kick me in a no-no zone.... Thank you Jesus for this....

Then finally she woke up smiling, and looked at me so I smiled back towards her lovingly pecking her forehead....

"Good morning", she chirped...

"Good Morning baby... Now get up... You promised me that you are taking an off today....", I remind her when her face falls....

"Um... Mahir.... I couldn't manage to get an off.... I have meeting lined up..."

"Ohh", I just say this because I am slightly disappointed... But it's okay since work is work.... We can make it some other day....

"It's okay baby.... Some other day may be?"

"Sure"

For few second she just looks at me and I look back towards her.... But then I get amused seeing her lips twitching with a hint of smile playing on them....

Was she just making me fool?

"I was kidding....", She giggled saying this and then gave a sheepish smile.... And now I realise it's so easy to make me a fool....

"Yeah", I pouted saying this but what made me more amused was that she pecked my pout before getting up and running towards washroom.... And I just sit there surprised at what she just did....

Then I just got up from the bed, and went towards vanity table looking at the lipstick mark given by Bela the previous day.... Since 24 hours, it's still here.... And I smile sheepishly recalling her antics....

Then my phone rings.... And Vish's name flashed on screen....

"Hello Vish", I answered smilingly....

"Mahir.... All the bookings you told me and yuvi to do are done.... And we haven't answered Bela when she called us.... And your cards that you gave to us to make the bookings are still with me... And I am taking one of your card and I am going for shopping.... You have any problem with that? Because I deserve a commission for working as you agent....", She said in one breath while chuckling in between.....