Part 20

Continue from last part....

Happy reading peeps....

••••••••

Point of view: Bela's POV....

••••••••

And while waiting for him I didn't realise when I passed out.... As I was sleeping peacefully someone literally made me jump on passenger seat as I heard a loud horn's voice.... And as being scared I looked towards driver's seat.... Here was the shit mouth who was smiling in different direction while having his hand on horn's button.... And yes this idiot only did that.... Fuck you jerk....

"If you are done with sleeping and being in dreamland then? Can we leave?"

He is asking as if he listens to me.... I glared at him in response to which he smirked again and started driving....

"You said that you will come back in sometime but you literally took 5 hours... That's why I dozed off.... Where were you?" , And shit.... It just slipped out of my mouth.... Why am I bothered by this.... Again his way to piss me off it can be.... I know he will be rude to me now....

"Well.... I don't owe you an answer so better we mind our own business...." , And expectations fulfilled.... Wow Bela such a good judgement of him.... As I was thinking about this while looking down I felt a pair of eyes gazing at me for a second....

"Well... I had meeting scheduled so.... I got late" , and this left me froze.... No... I am dreaming I guess... Why is he answering me.... No... It's a dream only....

"I said something... That I was busy...." , I again heard.... So I looked at him....

"Am I dreaming or you are actually answering to my question?" , I asked with an impassive look ....

He was stunned himself for a moment but then the evillish smirk was back on his face and he literally something making me freeze....

"Well if you want to dream about me then there are better things you can see me in dreams... Isn't it? And talking about what I just answered... Yes I answered that so that.... You know.... I don't want you to think that I will punish you with such childish ways...." , And he mouthed.... Which literally made me blush at the first part of statement that I could not pay heed to second part....

Then I just shifted my gaze somewhere else and he was driving....

"I guess it lunch time?" , He asked....

"For you it might be.... My lunch time already passed...." , I answered him back....

"You hungry?" , God knows from where this concern is coming....

I nodded in no but my stomach wasn't on my side.... It literally growled making me embarrased....

A small chuckle escaped his mouth hearing it and I looked at him with a frown... But that frown disappeared when I noticed the way his lips curve when he smiles.... God.... Just for some amount of money Heli lost such a.... Adorable asshole.... Haha.... Yes he is an asshole but he is adorable as well... But.... What you have to do with it Bela.... For fuck sake please stop drolling like this on his looks.... His heart is cold and inhumane and he will always remain a jerk....

"What is so attractive in me that you are literally eating me up with your gaze? By having your eyes fixed upon me?" , Ohh shit.... He noticed me staring at him... No way in the fucking hell.... And then I shift uncomfortably when he again continued saying, "Just after 2 minute drive we will reach a diner.... It's lunch time let's have something there only..."

"I am not in a mood to eat....", I told him rudely only to earn a glare from him.... And then he stopped the car in side....

"What?", I asked....

"Even i am not in a mood to drive.... ", He said with sarcasm....

"Okay fine.... Whatever you wish to...." , I said with a frown realising how stubborn he is....

We stopped at a diner and ordered something for us....

As i was too full already after having half of my dish i stopped which made him look at me.... I shrugged my shoulders signing him that i can't eat anymore....

"See i really have issues with food being wasted...." , He told....

"Keep your issues with you and I can't eat anymore...."

"You are eating it otherwise we won't leave...."

"If you have any issue then you have it no... I can't eat now...."

"I don't eat leftover food especially if it's already tasted by someone else.... Have it...."

And he is stubborn... So without further arguement i had it and then we left for his penthouse....

As we entered his penthouse, he told me that he is in his study for sometime....

Then i went to change my clothes in our room.... As i took off my clothes i heard a phone ringing.... And then i felt someone walking towards the room with long strides.... I startled and then finding nothing to cover myself i picked up the blanket and pulled it to cover myself when Mahir entered the room.... And as soon as he looked at my condition he turned startled to opposite direction....

"Ummm.... This phone.... I didn't realise when our phones got exhanged.... and someone is calling you... Come here and take it...." , He told....

"Ummm... I can't walk with this heavy blanket covering me.... You come and give it to me please"

"Even i can't walk backwards...."

I frowned and said, "Okay put it on speaker...."

Mahir did the same....

"Bellllaaaa.... Where the fuck have you been? And what am i hearing? You got married? No way in the fucking hell belllaaa.... And then you didn't tell me anything? Wowwww.... And you call me your bestie? And i wanna kill that mf who was so desperate to marry you that you guys didn't even inform me once.... I seriously wanna kill you both.... But leave it you bitch.... Tell me how was the first night? Was he good on bed? No don't tell me he wasn't.... Bellllaaaa.... I am so happy.... My forever single bestie is married finally.... God.... But i am still angry.... You both were so busy in fucking each other like rabbits that you didn't answer my calls.... You bitch.... Now say something....!!!"

My eyes were popped out of sockets since she spoke so much without even listening once and it's so embarrassing.... God know what is Mahir thinking just now.... God.... Vish I will kill you I swear....

••••••••

Hope you all liked this part.... Please do vote and leave reviews in comments....

______________________________________