Part 32

Continue from last part....

Happy reading peeps....

••••••••

Point of view: Bela's POV....

••••••••

He was miserable.... I didn't ever see him in such state.... When he was crying i could feel how close to his Pappy he must be.... That's why I thought he needs someone with him.... But when he told me about his family issues.... That was not expected.... It's not like I am judging.... But he doesn't even consider me his family then why? But he was not in a condition for cross questioning so I washed it off.... Then I felt he needs to eat in order to not spoil his health.... Then I just brought something for him.... When I saw him staring at the plate and not eating, I made a morsel and forwarded towards him.... When he wasn't opening his mouth, I asked him to.... I knew he will make excuses but before he could have said anything I made him have that morsel....

Just like that I made him eat enough....

But I was surprised when he made me eat too.... But I ignored that....

"Mahir, which room are you taking?" , I asked him....

"This room only....", I nodded to this and was leaving when he startled me by adding something to his answer....

"You can sleep on bed today instead of couch.... Lucky you...." , He added with a tired smile....

I turned to look at him and I smiled back a little and left....

But before leaving, at the door only I told him, "Do call me if you need something."

He nodded to this and then I finally left....

I went to his room and then I changed in my night clothes.... Then I thought he must also be needing to change.... So I took out a lower and a tee for him and went towards guest room.... I knocked and found it already open.... He was sitting there still.... I went in and put them on his bed.... And told him the same while again leaving....

Then I finally settled on my bed, that is actually Mahir's bed.... And tried to sleep.... But I just couldn't.... Thinking about his condition I just couldn't....

Two hours later....

After turning and rolling for almost two hours, I look at clock to check time.... It was 1:00 am.... I finally convinced myself in these two hours that I should go once and check on him again.... I got up and went towards kitchen first.... I made two cups of coffee, Because I saw him having midnight snacks or coffee often.... Also I know he could not have slept.... So I did this....

After taking coffee mugs, I went toward his room.... As I was having coffee mugs in my hand I couldn't knock, and I pushed the door slightly and entered the room.... It was dark.... I looked here and there for Mahir.... But he wasn't there.... I also checked washroom but again he wasn't there.... I thought about his whereabouts.... But then I guessed I knew where is he....

So I took took coffee and went to the terrace.... And as expected here he was.... As I opened the door I found him sitting on floor resting his back on a wall staring at sky.... And it was cold here.... So irresponsible of him....

I went to sit beside him.... Realising my presence he looked up towards me....

"What are you doing here?" , He asked as I was sitting beside him....