Chapter 24

~Did I~

LANI POV

I stormed into the building in my three-inch heels pissed. Without asking if he was in a meeting or not I took his private elevator to his office.

"I fucking hate you," I said as he tried to pin me down from me hitting him.

Slowly things were coming back to me from last night.

"Killer," I said crying.

"You fucking KILLER," I yelled. "You stay away from me Kilo," He got closer to me as I was telling him to step back. He put his hands on my neck and pushed me to the wall.

I heard the elevator ding and snapped out of my thoughts. I rubbed my neck as it still hurt. It's a good thing it was cold and I had an excuse to wear a scarf. I bust the door open and walked into his office.

He was sitting in his chair backs faced toward me.

I took a deep breath and waited for him to speak. I know he knows it's me because nobody else would dare bust into his office as I do. They're all too scared too. I would be but I'm his wife.

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked loudly as I walked closer to his desk.

He turns around and laughs. I gasp as I see the bruises on his face.

"Did I-" I tried to ask if I did that to him but he interrupted me.

"Yes you did," he said coldly.

I kind of wanted to laugh because he deserved it but I can't believe I did that. I'm so against violence but I put my hands on him. I hate myself for doing shit like that but I was drugged. By HIM.

"You fucking drugged me," I said crossing my arms trying to get him to talk.

"Maybe next time you will fucking listen," he said looking me in my eyes deadly serious. "Remember I own you."

When he said that it left a sting in my heart. He was right he did but that gave him no right to drug me.

"So that doesn't give you the right to-" He stopped me by storming up to me.

"It gives me the right to do whatever the HELL I want to," He said yelling in my face.

I felt tears coming down my face and I start laughing. I laughed harder as I looked at his face he looked confused but angry I couldn't really tell. I think I might have PBA. I grab onto the table to catch my breath. I don't know why I was laughing so hard but I couldn't stop. I was crying and laughing at the same time.

I take a deep breath and sit down on the chair. I could see him sitting there staring at me. I hated it. I could never tell what he was thinking or how he felt.

"Talk," I said finally getting ahold of myself.

"After your little bathroom stunt, I gagged you," he said. I was surprised he was actually willing to talk to me.

KILO POV

Last night...

Where the fuck is the chloroform. I bought some just for her. For moments like this when she wants to act up and play these little fucking games.

I found it and went back into her room. I know she would come out she's fucking dumb. I hide in her closet and wait for her to come out. As soon as she does I grab her and put the towel over her mouth. She struggles for a second then instantly puts out.