The Disaster

*half edited*

Will's P.O.V

It was about midnight here in Devon, England. Currently, My brother was being obnoxious and playing the drums really loud, yes he's good and all, but when it's for hours I can't stand it. Also. It's fucking 12 in the morning! He should be asleep. Today is Saturday, well it just turned Saturday 5 mins ago since it's only 12:05 am. It's still Friday for Lexi. It's kind've weird that I'm thinking of her.

Anyways, thinking of Lexi makes me want to text her, so I do. I told her to get on Skype because I wanted to record. I loved recording with Lexi, she has an amazing sense of humor, and she's really sweet. She's the best 'girlfriend' ever known.

Off recording Lexi and I are best friends, on recording it's a whole another story. Lexi and I acted like a couple, it'a fun but I forgot why I even asked her to be my fake girlfriend in the first place. I told her it was just for publicity, but I know deep down that I did it for something more. Not a girlfriend. Possibly an actual friend that would stay.

"So, you ready to record?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, let's play a survival games on MCSG. Join 27," she said..

While we waited for the game to start we talked about the game plan for this recording, but Lexi totally changes everything and we end up not recording.

"Let's live stream instead," she suggested.

"Ugh, so much work!" I complained.

"Come on! Don't be a lazy bum!" Lexi yelled into her mic.

"No."

"Do you want me to start a hashtag on Twitter?! #WillIsABum2k14?!" She started to threaten me. Eventhough it didn't really affect me much, it just made another joke she can use against me in the future.

I sighed and I started my live steaming software, made a quick announcement video & posted it, and sent out a few tweets letting people know there was a stream going on.

----

The stream filled up really quick, within the first hour we were in the thousands. We had so many fans join us in games and everything, it was completely astonishing to see everyone join us.

"Everyone send out a tweet saying Will is a bum and use the hashtag #WillIsABum2k14!" Lexi commands the viewers.

"Babe! I thought you weren't going to do that!" I laughed.

"I can't keep my promises, but I still love you," She giggled.

After that little incident, the chat room is filled with things like 'OTP' 'Best couple ever' or '#RelationshipGoals' To be honest, these are my relationship goals for my actual future girlfriend. Hehe. The hashtag became trending on Twitter. Sucks for me. Not much for Lexi, she could use this against me in the future.

----

After about 3 hours we decided to end the stream.

"Anyways, goodnight guys! If your new go subscribe to my channel, just click the link. Also subscribe to my amazing girlfriend Lexi on YouTube. Thank you babe for joining us today!"

"Aw, your welcome, love you," She laughed.

"Love you too, I'm going to head out for the night!" I smiled at my facecam. "PS Follow both of us on Twitter."

Good stream.

----

"I'm going to FaceTime you," I says.

"Mm ok," she says and I hang up the Skype call.

I grab my iPhone and sit on the bed. I look through my contacts for 'Cutie❤️' Yes, we're not really a couple, but I got tired of changing her contact constantly. When I find her contact I FaceTime her.

"Lexi!!" I say and laugh.

"Will!!" She yells and we both laugh.

"Haha, what time is it for you?" I question her.

"7PM, What about you?" Lexi asks me.

"3AM," I yawn.

"Oh by the way, you did a great job today!"

"With what?" I am puzzled.

"The fake couple thing, you really made it seem like we were an actual couple. You put like your A game on!"

"I did? All I did was call you babe, say a few "I love you"s and act sweet," I say.

"No really, you'd be a great boyfriend one day," she compliments me.

"Really? I think us being a fake couple is great practice for me!" I laugh and she agrees.

The remainder of the call was just 30 min of us talking about future plans for this "relationship" and just our personal lives in general. I actually decide to leave at 3:30 Am and go to sleep.

I realize that my computer is still on, I go towards it to shut it down but I then realize something is off. I'm still streaming. I swear I turned the software off. I maximize my browser to read the chat room and it isn't good. I curse under my breath and stop the stream.

I scroll up the chat and it's just plain hate. Everyone knows. Everyone knows it's a lie. People are calling me fake and everything.

"Shit!" I scream.

I call Lexi and tell her everything.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WILL WE'RE SCREWED! WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO?!" Lexi is yelling and I can tell she's stressed.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ALRIGHT!" I'm stressed out and I just hang up the call.

I go on Twitter and I'm constantly getting hate tweets. People think I'm doing it for the publicity. But, I don't really know why I did it at all.

I send out a tweet saying 'I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it. Don't blame @LexiGamess. Blame me'

I literally feel like shit right now. I'm so stupid..

Author's Note:
Teehee Plot Twists! The issue! the breaking point! My favorite part of any book! How do you guys feel about it? What should I add? Don't forget to vote and follow me ❤️

-Lxstinq
(Published 2/4/15)