The First Hellos

(25 Days Later)

Will's P.O.V

"August 25, 2015. 1 o' clock PM," I mutter to myself.

I stare at the clock in agonizing pain because I can't comprehend that in 2 hours I'm boarding a plane for 9 hours to go to Seattle, to meet Jordan and in 3 days I will get to see... Lexi.

I go into my room and check my luggages to see if I have everything I need for Seattle. Once I land I plan to go to the currency exchange and change my euros for American dollars.

-

I stare in front of me. The airport. I take a deep breath and walk in. I check my watch. 2:02 PM.

I forgot go to check in my luggage. Then I walk to the security check because I already have my ticket since I printed it offline. I put my carry-on backpack onto the conveyor belt thing and walk through the scanner thingy-ma-bob. Once I pass the security check they ask for my ticket and my passport, so I do give it to them.

"Ticket and passport please," a middle aged woman, perhaps 40, asks me.

I scrimmage through my carry-on bag grabbing both needed. I hand them to her. She scans my ticket and gives both back to me.

"Gate 8, to your right. Have a great trip," She smiles as she points to where I should go.

"Thank ma'am!" I smile back to her and start to walk to my gate.

On the walk to my gate I see a plethora of food selections and stuff but I'm not in the mood for food currently since I already ate. I see a lit-up sign in the distance that reads 'Gate 8' I check my phone to see the time and it's 2:50 and the flight boards in 10 minutes. I take a seat in one of the waiting chairs and take a quick peek at who's sitting around me. One thing catches my eye. I see a young boy, looks like he's 5 or 6, he's right in front of me. He's holding a foam diamond sword and he's with his mum. He's pretending to be a warrior or something.

"Those are some nice sword skills you have there!" I comment and I smile at him.

"Yes!! I'm planning to be the best knight in Minecraft ever!" He says and he puts his sword in the air like a barbarian.

"You're so going to get there! Look at you! You're waaaaaaaaaayyy better than me!" I laugh and his mum smiles at both of us.

"You play Minecraft?!" His face lightens up and I nod. "I'm Jack! I want to hear some stories!"

"Haha okay. I'm Will," I laugh.

He takes a seat next to me and I start to tell him some stories.

"I was standing at my spot, I can see middle and a lot of chest with a whole lot of goodies inside them...." I tell him a story of me playing survival games. His mother mouths 'thank you' with her lips.

And then I heard "Flight 324; England To Seattle, you are now boarding."

-

I get off my nine hour flight in Seattle it's approximately 4 o' clock PM. I see Jack once I get off and say my goodbyes to him. He's a nice little boy. I get off my flight and I look around.

"America, here we are," I smile as I continue to walk out of my terminal. I walk to the baggage claim and wait for my luggage to come down this elevator thing. I have never heard so many American accents in my life. I see families and friends reuniting and truly brings a smile to my face. I wonder how it's going to be when I meet the other Cube members, and my girlfriend.

Once I grab my luggage I got to the currency exchange to change some of my Euros for dollars, 100 American dollars. I have my Paypal card so I don't need much cash. I go to wait for Jordan. I text him with my phone to tell him that I'm here. Within 10 minutes I catch a glimpse of a guy with brown hair holding a camera.