Please Read.

Before you read this I am not trying to hate on the Cube whatsoever, I am just stating my honest opinion and I still love all members equally <3

Tomahawk got kicked from the fucking Cube. It's crazy yes, but most of all it was completely idiotic of the Cube to do this. The Cube did it as a vote. Majority wins.

Julio might've had previous beef with members in the past, which may have caused him a few votes on being kicked out, BUT THAT'S THE FUCKING PAST AND THEY SHOULD NOT HOLD A GRUDGE FOR SOMETHING THATS DONE FOR.

Julio's personality is not everyone's cup of tea. According to Liam/HBomb, Julio is "childish." What surprises me is how Liam has the damn nerve to say that he's childish when Liam is best friends with Parker and Straub. (no offense to them though) Julio may be childish but he's entertaining to us, the viewers, and the viewers is what keeps the Cube strong and popular.

Bee has had many drama amongst previous members, including Kricken. Straub and Bee called Kricken many things including a "slut" causing Kricken to leave. Kricken left the Cube because of the things she has been called and she referred to the Cube as a "clique" and that she felt as if she was not accepted. I totally understand why Kricken left, I would leave too if I was being treated like that. Anyways, Bee also took a long break from YouTube due to her personal situations irl. Yet, she comes back to Cube in season 2 andg they allow her?

From that here comes Kevin/KevinSViera, Dfield on his ask.fm openly and honestly answered all questions regarding the Cube. He stated that Julio wasn't the only one kicked and Kevin was too. KEVIN WAS KICKED FOR PERSONAL SITUATIONS IRL. He gets kicked but Bee doesn't and Bee did so much more. Bee talked about Kricken and left due to personal issues but she was allowed to come back. Fucking hell. Smh.

All I'm trying to say is Tomahawks kick was unfair and I think he deserves a second chance and that the Cube needs to think more like a family instead of a group of people doing business. A family wouldn't kick a member out, they would fix it because all families love and care for eachother I'm not saying that the Cube is a trainwreck, but The Cube started as a family, and should end as one. I believe that the Cube still has the potential to be what it once was, and I think us as viewers have a job to help fill the void on things that has been lost.