The Reply

*Edited*

Lexi's P.O.V

I am still questioning this Will guy, yeah he's nice and all, but why is he helping me? I'M NOT COOL!! I decide to go on twitter. I take a selfie, with the caption 'I'm smiling because I'm happy :)' I was really happy since I hit another youtube milestone.

I decide to go to sleep since tomorrow is Monday and I have school. Good thing school ends in 2 weeks and it's going to be Summer! I fall asleep with the thoughts of Will in my mind. What does he want? Beep.

"What the fuck" I mutter under my breath. "Who sends dms at 2 in the morning?"

I unlock my phone and speaking of the devil. It's a direct message, and it's from Will. He replied to my photo I posted earlier? Um okay.

It says '@LexiGamess Stop being a cutie.' D' aww. He's a cute AND sweet British boy.

I reply to his tweet, '@Kiinqtonq Shut up you cute and sweet British boy.' I turn off my phone and go to sleep.

I wake up feeling like I have a hangover.

"Ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh," I yelled.

I get up and check my phone right away. Wow, I have alot of notifications from Twitter. I am completely and utterly shocked to see what I find. My feed is filled up with ship names, things like #Wixi, #Lill, and #MrAndMrsKiingtong. What the fuck! Even Bayani tweeted it.

'Get it Will ;) #MrAndMrsKiingtong @Kiinqtonq @LexiGamess'

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed.

"Lexi! What did I tell you about screaming profanity?!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Sorry!... Again!" I yelled down back at her.

I reply to Bayani.

'@xBayani No no no no he should not 'get it' btw congrats on your face reveal mate'

Apparently #MrAndMrsKiingtong was trending for 20 minutes.

The more I scroll down my feed, the more I see the shipnames and the photo edits. Is he really going along with this? I go on his twitter to check.

'Everyone, I just want to say, I AM NOT in any relationship or affair with @LexiGamess! We're just twitter friends!'

Twitter friends ey? Okay if that's what he considers us, than that's fine. I guess. I look at the replies.

'Aw :'(' 'I still ship it' 'Record together!!!!' 'Date eachother' These replies are just wow, but then one caught my eye.