The Argument

Will's P.O.V

Lexi stormed out of the house, I can tell she was mad. I was mad too, I don't appreciate Nicholas' dick-like personality. I didn't even know they had a 'thing' until Alyssa told me. I really disapproved the fact that he was talking to Lexi like the way he did, doesn't he know I'm her boyfriend? Can't he fucking tell that I was in the room?! My arms are crossed and the room became dead silent once Lexi left. I glanced at Nicholas and I can see him wearing a devilish smirk on his face, I thought he would be a nice guy but I currently deeply despise him. I then glanced for at Nathan, I can see him standing still, like he wasn't even there, he had the look of regret. Nathan was a nice guy, if only everyone would let him explain. No offense to anyone, but I'm on Nathan's side.

"Will, don't you think Lexi's hot when she's angry?" Nicholas had a devilish smile.

I then stood up and pushed him to the wall. I was taller than him, but he did have more muscle than me.

"Don't fucking say that you dick!" I was mad.

Graser than chimed in to attempt to calm me down. I wanted to punch this kid so bad.

"You're both my bros! Let's enjoy this trip, alright?" Graser separated the both of us. "Nicholas, don't be a douche. Will, don't kill him."

"He was saying stuff about my girlfriend, I should have a right to!" I walked out of the room and then started searching for Jordan to take me back to his apartment, and to drop the girls and Matt to the hotel.

----

Jordan's P.O.V (A/N GET READY FOR SOME MINI SMUT (; )

Emmalie looked so beautiful. She was sitting by the window, the lights were off. The stars gave off the perfect amount of light, it shined perfectly on her face. I'm attempting to control myself since we haven't made it 'official' yet. I guess you can say we're currently friends with benefits. I clenched my fist tighter. Keep it together Jordan, keep it together.

She then turns and takes a quick glance at me, she bites her lip. Ah fuck. I attempt to keep it together.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Emmalie stands up and takes a seat next to me on the bed I was sitting on. She looks at me with lustful eyes. Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck. Her hand slowly caresses my face.

Fuck it, I can't control myself anymore.

I let my inner beast out as I began fiercely making out with her. Our mouths moved in sync, her lips perfectly fit with mine. She pushes me down flat on the bed, it was to a point where she was on top of me. God damn she was beautiful. She placed her lips back onto mine, it was obvious that she was the dominant one right now. I slightly moaned and she smirked. I tried to stay silent so none of the others members in the house would hear us.

"Picture me naked," She whispered into my ear. Why would she say that?! Now I really can't control myself. I attempted to get up, but she held me down. She pulled me by the shirt so I was sitting down. Emmalie grabbed the bottom of my shirt and attempted to pull it off without separating our lips. Lust. Lust is all I felt.