The Unexpected Guest

Lexi's P.O.V

We walk into Jordan's apartment, shocked by what I see. Jordan and Emmalie is having a make out session, on the couch. IN FRONT OF US.

"What the fuck guys?! You do know there's a room right?" Will informs them and they quickly turn around.

"Yeah, go get a room and stop eating eachother out in front of us... please," I add.

They stare at us wide-eyed, shocked that we saw them in such a awkward moment at the worst timing.

"Well uh- can we forget about that?" Jordan slightly laughs as he scratches the back of his head.

"No we can't," Will replies as I see him tweeting something.

'@AkaEmmalie & @xBayani were trying to MAKE their way OUT of the steamy heat in this apartment ;)'

"Emmalie I hope you're packed because we have to go to the hotel tonight," I tell her. I really wish we can say in Jordan's apartment longer.

I laugh then something hit me. All of sudden I feel something missing. Was it Sam, Jordan's cat? Wait no, it can't be, I just heard Sam meow. What was missing?...

"ALYSSA?! WHERE IS SHE?!" I scream and Jordan and Emmalie stare at me.

"She said she was going to get something from the car," Emmalie replies.

"Shit I need to call her."

I quickly take out my phone and dial her number and press call.

"Where the fuck are you?! I'm worried," I yell at Alyssa in a disapproving tone.

"Well I'm sorry mom, I just wanted to get some alone time away from the

lovebirds!" She argues back and emphasizes the word "away."

"Whatever! You worried me! I don't like losing you!" I scream into the phone

and she stays silent "now get your ass back over we need to get Matt and your future lover."

"Oh shush it, you," Alyssa complains.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Lexi is driving my car, Jordan is driving his car. We had to take 2 cars because there's not enough space for all of us to ride in one car especially with Matt and Nathan joining us. It's going to be my first time meeting both of them in real life. This is crazy. I've had a crush on Nathan eversince a month after I've know him, which is like a year already.

When we pull into the terminals for the airport we have to go pick up Matt first. He's coming from Minnesota at 3:30 and Nathan is coming from Utah at 4:00. Lexi and Will talk about who-knows-what as Lexi drives continuously around in circles around the terminals while we wait for Matt's call to come and get him. Will's phone then rings.