The Flame Winged duo

Its been 6 years since that happened. I retired and had another child. She is called Akira. She has a fire quirk and has bright blue eyes and brown hair. And Jax and Xavier are now hero's at age 20. They are the famous 'Phoenix' duo. And I couldn't be prouder. They are in the top three hero's in the rankings. I think its mainly because people think they are 'hot' or 'cute' but I suppose anyway they can get to the top you have to take it. But even still... They are good hero's. And I'm a proud mother. And they still have contact with hawks and dabi... Even if I don't... But it is what it is. Oh yeah and Xavier and jake started dating while Jax decided to have a decent taste of hero life before finding someone. Each to their own I guess. I can't blame him. I wish I did that. But also... I wouldn't change a damn thing. I love my children and I'm proud. And they haven't made the same mistakes I did. So I don't think I could be happier.
I mended things with zane and bakugou and kirishima and izuku. Why? Because they are everything. They helped me when I needed them. Even if they didn't agree they were there. And I want to be better then my father. Jax and Xavier may no longer speak to me but I vow to still be here for them. And I'll raise Akira right... For their sake... Not for mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. I thought It was time to bring this to an end. Its my first book so I'm aware of the mistakes in it. But I have other books that are on their way and I promise they are better. Also we get to see Zanes story soon. I may make a sequel to this. Depends if people want it or not. But if you made it this far. Then thank you. I lost motivation half way through and became more of a chore so I had to bring this to an end.