persuasion

Two hours after Ash/You got relased by toga. Dabi is in his room alone.
Dabi's POV:
So basically i have to some how persuade Ash to join us or... I have to kill her. Now i don't really want to kill her. Like at all. But she's seen our base and everything. Though she won't know the way back so i suppose she wouldn't be able to tell where it is. But honestly that's just even worse. For the villains especially. I mean... She will incinerate them and have no regrets. I mean... It makes me wonder how she does it all. From what I've heard she is seeking her families approval while still aiming for the top. Does she even have her provisional license yet? Has she already got an internship? If so whos agency took her on. She probably had a fair few wanting her at their agency. I mean I'll be damned if she hasn't got any of those things yet. But something tells me she does. And the persons agency is someone not to be messed with. Though i don't think she's Endervor's kind of person. Anyway he would be to busy with shoto to pay attention to anyone else. But who else is powerful enough to handle... Oh my fucking god. I know someone who would take her on. They may not be powerful enough but hell they definitely are crazy enough. Hawks. I mean he took tokoyami on. And he's pretty fuckin powerful with that dark shadow he has. So why wouldn't he take her on. Though if he offered doesn't necessarily mean she said yes. Although in saying that i really don't think they had a choice. I think eraser head chose for them. But i wouldn't put it past the crazy son of a bitch to fuckin try. Suppose I'll find out later when shigaraki is done traumatising the poor kid.

"Dabi"
"Yes boss"
"It seems we can't get her to join the L.O.V"
"Ok? What about"
"Well... This means we have to kill her. Unless you can work your charm on her."
"*sigh* alright I'll see what i can do. But no promises."
"Good."
"If needs be can i get her dad involved boss."
"I mean... Sure. If you have to but i dont want to have anything to do with dabi"
"Understood"

2 hours later
"Right. I Dont want to hurt you but... If you join you will have everything you need. If you want you can have two separate lives. A villain life and a hero life. And we won't spill... As long as you Dont spill about us. And your family would highly approve of it. Which means you won't have to be hurt or abused at home."

"Your sick. Just fuckin sick. Using what you know i want against me. This is bull shit. AHHHHH"

I got shocked with a collar that toga managed to put on me when she let me go. And damn it hurt like a fuckin bitch.

Ash's/Your POV
He's a fuckin bitch. He thinks he can just try and charm me into joining. Well he's fuckin wrong. Well wrong. And i won't hesitate to burn the little fuck. I mean he's already burnt enough but y'know.

"I won't fuckin join your pathetic league. It sucks dick. And your boss is shitty. I refuse to work under some lazy incompetent juvenile who cant even keep a lid on his temper."

"Now now. No need to get all angry."

Dabi suddenly pulls me into him and puts his face very close to mine.

"Now. I'm going to suggest that you join or you might just find yourself in a situation that you may not want to be able to get out of."

They way he whispered that in a deep voice sent chills right down my spine and then out of no where i find myself burning up.
Shit shit shit. No I refuse to fall for him. He has caused me nothing but trouble.

"Falling for me huh. *chuckling* i haven't even done anything special. Though... I would happily do so if you want me to~"

"Shut up dabi. And no im not. Dont even think that-"

"Shut up"

And then i felt a pair of lips on mine. And at first i try to fight back but... I give in. I feel myself starting to melt into the kiss.
Why am i doing this. Shouldn't i be-
IS THAT HIS TONGUE. WHA- WHAT THE FUCK. OK NOW HE HAS HOLD OF MY COLLAR. HE REALLY ISNT HOLDING BACK HUH. jesus christ. Ifthis is he way of persuading me... I hate to say it but i think its working.
Then he breaks the kiss with a sting of saliva still keeping us attached. I could see that a light blushed dusted his face which probably meant i was a blushing mess. Because hell... No girl can resist that. And if they can they are most likely lesbain.
"If that was how you persuade someone then damn. I like your style. I wonder how many girls or guys you've done that to just so they won't tell"
"Uh...none actually... You're the first...And by that i mean my first actual kiss... It seemed like the only way to shut you up..."
"Wait... You're telling me that... Well shit. I guess you're just naturally good at kissing. It kinda pisses me off knowing you're that good on your first try."
"I uh... T-thanks I th-think."
"Yeah i complemented you. Dont be to shocked."
"S-so-"
"Yeah I'll join the league i guess. I mean hell you gave me an offer that i quite like. And it means i get to use my quirk whenever however and how powerful i want right."
"Well yeah. Just not to hurt the other memebers obviously"
"Yeah yeah."
"So what is your villain name going to be. Because if you are to be undercover then we can't address you by your real name out on the battle field."
"Ghost. That shall be my villain name. I have an ability to make my self invisible if i make my flames white. So I think ghost is appropriate."
"Can you show me"
"Sure but uh could you let go of me. And maybe take my collar off?"
"Oh right sure"

He turned me around and un-did my collar and it slipped off and fell to the floor. And then he spun me back around to face him. He took a few steps back so i had enough room to show him. So i ignited my body on fire. Specifically white flames and then i disappeared.

"Wow. Ok I'll admit that's really powerful"

I go 'round the back of him and whisper "thanks" very softly in his ear. I just saw him tense up and whip around to face me even though he couldn't see me. He knew exactly where i was which surprised me if im honest.

"I know that you are in front of me"

And then suddenly he grabs my waist and pulls me into him. So i reveal my self because it would be embarrassing for him if someone walked in.