Moving back

Its been 9 years since I've been in japan. Not gonna lie i missed it. I can't wait to see my aunties again and i definitely want to surprise katsuki and izuku. I missed them the most i think, i wonder....is izuku still quirkless or was he just a late bloomer? Well i guess I'll find out tomorrow but for now i have to go and visit my aunties.

*knock knock*
"Hello?"
"Hey auntie mitsuki"
"ASH!?"
"G'AHHH"
That was it...I'm now stuck in a hug that i don't think I'll ever be freed of... What did i just unleash.
"Hey auntie... How's it been here? Has katsuki been behaving?"
I laugh at this comment i made because i know damn well he hasn't.
"Its been good here not much has changed if I'm honest. Also since when does katsuki behave? Can you remind me the last time he did!?"
Its sad that mitsuki is actually right about this...katsuki doesn't and will NEVER behave. The day he does is the day i keel over and die.
"Well i suppose you have a point. I'll catch up properly a little later i want to go say hello to auntie inko, just to let her know I'm around and in the area again"
"Alright"
"Bye"
*waves*
Well thank god that's done. Don't get me wrong i love auntie mitsuki but shes a little...overbearing sometimes.

As i just start to walk away i see a picture on the table of me katsuki and izuku...we were all playing in the sand...well me and izuku were...katsuki was well...being katsuki and blowing stuff up...because that's normal. Auntie mitsuki noticed me staring and said:
"Take it"
"H-huh!?"
"It means more to you then it does me"
"B-but its your picture i can't just"
"Take it"
"You won't stop asking until i do will you? *sigh"
"Nope"
"Ok fine...I'll take it"
Then i walk out the door with the picture clutched tight to my chest. I open my front door and walked down the hallway to my bedroom which was all unpacked strangely enough. So i place the picture on my bedside table and walk out of my flat again.

As i cross the road to auntie inko's house i see a small blue light coming from a near by ally way. Suddenly a wall of blue flames erupted from the ally way and covered the entire street and burned everything in its way. Instinctivly i run over to the wall and use my green flames to put the wall out. As well as healing it puts fire out and fix things so its pretty useful. As i looked around to see who had made such a scene i see a black haired figure hidden in the shadow of the buildings. I decide to ignore it and move on. After all the fire has been put out.
When i got to auntie inko's i got tackled into a hug and then a wave of questions followed.

When i finally get home i walk straight to my room and flop on my bed to see zeena stood at my door.
"What do you want zeena"
"Oh nothing~ am i not allowed to see my dear sister~?"
"Oh shut up. 'dear sister' my fucking ass."
"MOTHER ASH SWORE AT ME"
"damn snitch. Just know snitches are bitches and they also get stitches"
"Ash don't swear at zeena"
"Yes mother sorry mother"
"Good. Now come to dinner"
*both ash and zeena* "yes mother"