kidnapped

I wake up with my hands and ankles chained to a chair. I try to use my flames to burn the chains but its no use. I even try to teleport using my silver flames but even that didn't work. What the fuck is this chair made of. Like how is it not burning.
"Its no use. Stop trying"
That voice... THAT BASTARD. I PROTECTED HIM. AND THEN HE KIDNAPS ME. HOW FUCKIN DARE HE.
"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. I PROTECTED YOUR SAD ASS AND YOU DO THIS. SHOWS WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE. NOW LET ME GO"
"Hey hey. Calm down. I didn't kidnap you. You fainted so i took you to the base. Boss just thought it would be best to chain you up in case you try to attack us. Personally i was against the idea but i can't argue with him."
"Do you have any idea who your messing with."
"Yeah. Ash nightfall. Daughter of Damien nightfall. Your father is villain royalty. But he won't hurt us. Not when he has a stake in our league."
"I wasn't talking about my jackass father"
"Then who-"
"My mother. Shade nightfall. The one person who can make my father petrified in an instant. The woman in insane. And she doesn't give a fuck about who she hurts. So tell your boss to let me go or else... I'll send a flare and she will come here"

Ash's/your mind
She won't come here but i gotta make him believe she will at least. Or else they won't let me go. I can't even send a flare even if i wanted to but...well i have to lie or else I'll be stuck here forever.

Dabi's mind
I wasn't lying when i said i didn't want to chain her up but of course boss would kill me if i didn't do what he asked. Though i hate having to lie about her fainting. Yes i kidnapped her but only because i don't want to be turned to dust. I mean boss can be quite...forceful when he doesn't get his way. And fuck knows what he would do to Ash when he found her. I just don't want her to think I'm a bad person...although i don't know why. If it was anyone else i wouldn't care but her...i actually care what she thinks of me. I feel like i know her...from where though. When she protected me i felt like she had done that before. And her name... Its so familiar. Though there's only one person who has ever protected me. A girl when i was in secondary school... I was being bullied and a girl walked past and lit them on fire as they ran away. And then me and her became friends but then i had to leave England. She reminds me so much of her.

Back to the story
"So... How long you plannin' on keeping me here huh?"
"Until boss decides to let you go. I ain't the one who makes the rules"
"Oh. Well-"
"I ain't gonna persuade him to do shit. I don't wanna die thanks."
Fuck sake. Can't he just be reasonable here. He has me held hostage and is saying that-
"Heeeyyyyy"
"Toga. If you don't fuck off I'll make you"
"Aweeee but i just wanted to see the new girl that i had to drug. I mean i didn't get a good look at her before. Hold up... That isn't a girl. That's a boy...and a rather cute one at that."
"Dabi who the fuck is this insane bitch"
Toga was suddenly right behind me running her finger up my neck while having her face rather close to mine.
"Annnnddddd. Done. Easy."
Suddenly my chains fell off me and i could ignite myself on fire again.
"Toga boss will kill you. Do you even know what you've done."
"Of course i do. Now in return i want you to join the L.O.V"
"And who are you to ask me such questions."
"..."
"That's what i thought. Now go suck it cuz that's not fuckin happening."
"But I"
"You're foolish enough to let me go before telling me your deal. Do you really think I'd accept. I'm afraid that's not the case. And just so you know. You can't intimidate me into doing so."

Dabi's mind
Where have i heard that kind of response before. Fuck. This kid is pissing me off. Bad. I have two choices. Burn her... Or persuade her to join. How the fuck am i gonna do that.