V!day special

I walk into my room and got dressed as normal and mulled about doing patrols and watching the happy couples walk the street. Then two teens run up to me.
"C-can you sign our notebook!?"
"Uhm yeah sure."
So one of the boys grabs a pen and hands me the notebook. Then I sign it and hand it back.
"Here ya go kid."
"Thanks!"
Then I notice that they were holding hands.
"On a date or just good friends?"
"D-date"
"Well good on you both. You two look cute together. Anyway have a good valentines!"
I wave and go back to patrolling until I saw a small blue flame.
"Huh... That's weird."
So I walk over and I see dabi.
"Oh... Hey..."
"Hey Ash. Come with me. Its been too long and we need to put stuff straight."
"O-ok."
He grabs my hand and leads me down the ally way. Not gonna lie I feared for my life for the whole walk. I mean I had no idea what was gonna happen. Was he gonna hurt me? Probably.
"Hey uhm... Where are we going."
"Don't worry bout it."
"O-ok"
Yup he was gonna kill me. He'd finally figured out how to kill me. Granted im not 'invincible but I like to think that I am pretty darn close. Then we come to the end of the ally way and he covers my eyes. And then I heard shuffling from a little further away.
So he has help? Yay... I'm definitely gonna die now. Can't wait.
Then he takes his hand away from me eyes and I see a table with dinner and everything.
"Wha-what? I thought for sure you would've killed me!?"
I just hear him chuckle from behind me. And then I see hawks and honestly I felt like crying. But I held it together for the sake of my sanity if nothing else.
"C'mon. Come sit down."
"O-ok..."
So dabi walks me over and pulls out a seat for me.
"Th-thanks..."
"Still scared?"
"A little. I mean... After everything I thought for sure you two would hate me"
"We don't hate you. We understand it. And what we said was a little harsh. I mean going ten tears or so without someone is hard. You had no one and we had each other. As much as it hurt us we understand. And we are sorry for not letting you properly explain..."
"I-its ok..."
"Anyway... We aren't just here to talk. Lets eat!"
So we did. I guess kurogiri cooked unless one, or both, of them learned to cook which I highly doubted for some reason.
When we were done eating we talked it all out and got it sorted.
"I'm just glad that we are no longer on bad terms because honestly it hurt."
"It hurt us to."
"And we are also glad that we're on good terms."
I give a small smile and then we talked some more about how they are and how I am coping with a young child and hero work.
"Like I did back then. Accept I'm not gonna fuck up with Akira. I can't. I didn't raise Jax and Xavier right. But I won't make that mistake again."
"I hear that those two are high in the hero ranks now."
"Yeah they are. They are a hero duo. And I think they are now third?"
"One place behind you hm?"
"Since when was I second?"
Then dabi grabs his phone and searches my hero ranking.
"Since two months ago. You over took Dynamite, Red riot, Charge bolt and Shoto."
"How the heck?"
"That's what we thought."
"Ok then... I guess I gotta be number one now. Gotta strive for the best right?"
"You don't have to."
"I know I know. But I have to at least hold my place. Even if I'm getting old."
"Don't say that. You'll make us feel old. And plus you're not even thirty yet."
"I'm getting there ya know."
"Don't remind us!"
I laugh at how hawks whined at me. All because it reminded them how old they were.
"Lets do something."
Both me and dabi look at hawks with a puzzled face.
"I don't know. A walk or something. I mean heck even the beach. And I hate sand in my feathers."
"I would but I have hero duty."
"Get someone to cover it."
"Like who?"
"Jax?"
"Neither of the twins like me."
"Hold on then."
So he takes out his phone and calls Jax.
"Hey kid."
"Hey papa!"
"Doing anything for valentines?"
"Nope."
"Good. Can you cover your mothers shift then?"
"Why?"
"Because. Me and your dad have decided that we are taking her out. So we need someone to cover her shift."
"OF COURSE I'LL COVER! HEY XAVIER! MOM'S GOING ON A DATE WITH PAPA AND DAD!"
I just hear hawks chuckle as Jax was shouting at Xavier.
"NO WAY. YOU COVERING HER SHIFT?"
"YES!"
"GOOD THEN GO! AND STOP SPEAKING TO PAPA. LET THEM BE!"
Then hawks laughed and he put the phone down.
"He said he'll do it."
"R-really!?"
"Yeah. And he seemed really happy to do it."
"Oh ok then."
Then hawks helped me up and we walked to the beach and honestly it just looked beautiful. Just like it always does.
"Heh. Almost as beautiful as you."
Then I see both dabi and hawks look at me and I feel my face heat up a little bit.
"That was a compliment aimed at your ash. Just so ya know."
I look at hawks and my face heats up even more and I start to go shy and I start to blush.
"Don't tell me you've become a softie? What happened to our badass? Where did she go?"
"Sh-she went on strike for a bit. None of the villains came out of hiding unless they were low level thugs. So none of them required the force."
"Well as long as we know she's still there."
"Mhm."
"We have a question to ask you actually."
"Go ahead."
"Close your eyes first."
So I do until dabi said I can open them. And when I did... I cried.
"Will you marry us?"
"I-I... Yes!"
Then both stood up and hugged me tight as I continued to cry. Then they put the ring on my finger and I looked at both of them and smiled. I couldn't help it. I really did love them. Even if I thought that they hated me... They didn't...
Then hawks pulled me into him and kissed me. When he broke the kiss dabi did the same.
"So... Who's last name are we stealing baby bird?"
"I'll let you two decide."
"Do you want to be a Todoroki or a Takami?"
"Hmm... That's a good question. And my answer is... You two can discuss this. Because I don't mind."
"Todoroki it is then."
Both me and hawks look at dabi who looked rather happy with himself.
"Why not takami!?"
"The perks you get from being a Todoroki are huge."
"So!?"
"We aren't really gonna argue about this are we. Plus Keigo Todoroki and Ash Todoroki sound good."
"But Touya Tamaki and Ash Takami sound really good."
"If you can't decide you can take mine. I mean... Being a nightfall has all kinds of perks in the villain world. And seen as you two are villains its useful to you both. You can do anything. And you can't even be put in jail either. That's a whole new set of perks."
"You hands down have the most powerful family here. Or just at all."
"Eh. Its ok."
"We are become nightfalls. I don't care. Its happening."
"I agree."
And I just laugh as they discuss other stuff.
Safe to say it was a happy Valentine's day after all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a happy Valentines day everyone and I hope you enjoy!