Dream x george👀

This is just some random smut i came up to annoy my best friend bc she thought i couldn't make smut 😜

Cw// rough bitch, plug

Dream walked into the house seeing his bottom on the couch laid down peacefully watching his phone probably reading Twitter or watching one of his friend's streams.

Dream walked over to the couch and flopped on George's back making the older groan.

"Dream, you and crush me" he said pretending to lose air. Dream just chuckled and hugged George's chest.  Dream wanted to tease George as the top and the annoying person he was it was his job.

Dream slowly slid his hands down reaching George's waistband, George still stick on his phone ignored this and continued. Dream ton his as his Chance to quickly go down George pants and grop him through his pants making George yell.

"AH! DREAM!?" George scream not being allowed to move because of the tall younger above him

"Georgie~" Dream said sinking into George's neck give a few kisses, removing his hand more on George's on hard member stroking it a few times making George moan and yell making his phone drop to the floor.

"D- dream! P~lease!" George said making Dream smiled on his neck.

"Dont worry Georgie~ you wont be walking for a few days" dream said into Georges ear and grinding on his leg. George let out a whimper knowing whats gonna happen. Dream flipped them around and took off his and George's pants as fast as he could to get some form of friction.

"Open" Dream said extending out his fingers to george's mouth making george open in mouth cover the three fingers with saliva. As soon as Dream deemed it as enough he took the fingers out and put a finger at the entrance of George circling it teasing him.

"Hurry!" George yelled, and Dream rolled his eyes sticking a finger in slow. George whined in pain as Dream added another finger slowly scissoring George out. Drean then added a third finger making George scream, like scream.

"Shh baby, it's ok" Dream said as he leaned in georges ear nibbling it softly as George squirmed under from being touched. Dream deemed that George was stretch enough he took his fingers out quickly. George's face was already red and sweating since he was so sensitive to any touch.

Dream took his boxers down and closing the gap between George's hole and his dick. He started slowly pushing in as George whined.

"Hurry!" George yelled and Dream chuckled.

"Yell green if it hurts to much, And if you can't talk slap in on the thigh" Dream said. George was gonna ask what he ment but then Dream rammed into George going deep into him as George cried. But George didn't tell him to stop. He liked to as Dream rammed him with no remorse.

"DrE~ MMM! PLEASE THERE" George yelled as Dream slammed his prostate. George released over on the sofa having Dream ride out his climax George shivered from the over simulation.

"Shit! SHIT!" George yelled out again as Dream hit his prostate again. Georges face was red with his mouth a gapped with saliva running down his chin slowly.

"I- i am close baby~" Dream groaned in George's ear making George's ass stand up. Dream groaned as he released inside George. Dream got a plug that was hidden under the sofa and clean it with his shirt. He slowly slid George off and watched as little pieces of his cum roll down his boyfriend leg. Dream got the plug and put it on George as he let out a whimper.

"Only for 2 hours babe." Dream said now cuddle with George on the sofa hearing soft breaths from the tired boy under him and laughed sleeping next to him.