Why, would you?‼️

Techno!dad x Reader!Pregnant

TW/ CW// Childs death, Ghosts, A LOT OF Gore, Hallucinations
MarsNotAllowed
———————

Dream knew, Dream knew that Y/N and Techno were in a relationship. He didn't like it. Y/N is a traitor. He thought they were on his side, but instead that run of with the enemy. I mean he just wanted a big happy family.

So, the best option was to kill her. Yea, it may sound a bit far to everyone else. But not to Dream. If anything got in his way he would destroy it as quick as possible.

Dream was in front of Techno's winter house. Luckily, he know Techno and Tommy were going out to L'manburg after seeing them in the act yesterday. And so it made it so much better for him to kill her nicely.

"Oh Y/N" Dream said opening the doors making a cricking noise as he came in. Y/N was sleeping up stairs unaware of the intruder that had come it. Dream laughed at her stillness, 'this is gonna be easy.' Dream said taking his axe out. Y/N woke up from the stare the green man was giving them.

"Dream?" Y/N said siting up on the bed, she took a book that was next to her and wrote in it. They couldn't get way and Y/N knew that. They placed the book back on the emerald that holds the bell. They looked at Dream with a small tear in their eyes making Dream confused. Did they know? He took the axe and put it up. But Y/N look down.

"I'm sorry..."She said looking down. Dream overlooked this and ignored her pathetic plea. Dream slashed her head wide open, causing her head to explode. Her brain splattered everywhere as-well did the blood. She fell to the ground with a hard thump. Dream laughed like a maniac and dashed out the house, feeling accomplished. But maybe not...

Dream walk to Lmanburg to check up on it. Not wanted them to plan anything behind his back. He heard that Philza was under house arrest and had nothing to really do, so he visited him.

"Phil?" He said as he walk into the house hearing Philza call out from the basement. He went down a water elevator, seeing stairs doing down.

"Oh hey Dream" Phil said still working to get the basement finished. A few small talks came about Lmanburg and Thing that happened in his hardcore world and his family.

"Did you know i am gonna have another grandchild!" Philza said happily with a spark in his eyes. Dream frozed. 'What?' Dream reviewed who the hell was giving Philza another grandchild...

"Oh cool cool" Dream said getting up and walking nervously up the stairs up to the surface. 'Tommy's to young. Wilbur's a ghost... no. I couldn't have. No. No. No.' He thought, but he knew he fucked up.

[With Techno and Tommy]

Tommy and Techno came back from Checking the dogs and were going back into the nether portal.

"I am so excited to become an uncle!" Tommy said skipping making crunching sounds in the snow as Techno laughed.

"I know Tommy, you have told me 10 times" Techno said rolling his eyes. They finally got to the house seeing the door opened. Techno's eyes stared in shock and dispear.