I am sorry...(Jschlkity)‼️✨

TW/CW// Angst, Body-shaming, Anger issues,

[I am sorry guys I am sad 🚪🚶🏻‍♀️]

"Maybe I should try harder...You should lower your expectations"

Quackity walked over to schlatt's office hoping to get some attention from him since he has been stuck in the office editing and making a video all day

Quackity walked over to schlatt's office hoping to get some attention from him since he has been stuck in the office editing and making a video all day. Quackity opened the door seeing jschlatt editing a video.

"Jschlatt!" Quackity said running up to him getting him by the neck and ever so choking him which caused schlatt to feel discomfort and annoyed.

"What the hell." Schlatt said looking at Quackity with an annoyed look soothing his neck. Quackity stood up Quickly and looked at the ground fiddling with his fingers nervously knowing how Schlatt gets.

"I...I am sorry" Quackity said now looking at Schlatt and Schlatt rolled his eyes

"You could have fucking killed me?!" Schlatt said stand up which made Quackity jump since Quackity was only 5'10 and Schlatt was 6'3.

"I...am sorry Schlatt...but if you-" Quackity said cutting himself off not wanted to finish his sentence.

"If you what." Schlatt said seriously

"If you...payed more attention to me..." Quackity said mumbling the last few lines but Schlatt heard it all clearly.

"Of cause you would say that! You and your insecure ass, is that why your fucking like that?" Schlatt said and Quackity stood up

"WHAT?! YOUR JUST ALWAYS ON YOUR COMPUTER! NEVER WITH ME" Quackity yells at Schlatt but he just rolles his eye

"Why? Because you think I am talking to much better people? I'll probably do that." Schlatt said and Quackity eyes started to form tear that he desperately didn't wanna let out.

"No...you just.." Quackity said as tears ran down his face slowly.

"Just...Bye." Quackity said Quickly running out of the room going to his room and locking the door, he layed on his bed alone like most nights, crying quietly trying not to be to loud. Until he heard a knock at the door and a loud sigh.

"Alex..." Schlatt said from the other side of the door, and Alex rolled up in a ball still crying getting his pillow wet from and the tears. Schlatt knocked again

"Alex Please....I am so sorry... I shouldn't have said that...I was being stupid and let my anger get the best of me....baby please.." Schlatt said desperate, he wanted to be forgiven, he felt alone with out Alex. Alex got up from his bed with the bed sheets over his head making him look like a ghost, he open the door revealing Schlatt with his head down, and some hot coco and donut in his hand.

"Alex...I am sorry...what i said probably made you feel like shit..." Schlatt said handing his the coco and donut, Alex walked over to his bed side table putting down both of the items and walked towards Schlatt and Schlatt looked down fiddling with his arms.

"I-I'll just go" Schlatt said walking to his office again guessing that Alex does wanna talk to him, I mean he wouldn't even talk to himself after what be did. But Alex Quickly grabbed Schlatt's hand bringing him into a hug.

"Stay with me please, Schlatt" Alex said hugging Schlatt closer and moving to the bed to lay down.

"Baby..." Schlatt said sitting down and laying on the bed staring at Alex looking at all his features.

"Baby, I love you so much" Schlatt said hugging Alex wanting to never lose him.

"I love you too Schlatt" Alex said hugging him, Schlatt chuckled hearing a soft snore under him. He went closer and kissing Alex's forehead and drifting off to sleep.

———————————

Me in school doing this and watch youtube but i have an essay due tomorrow 😰😰