Blob!Dreamnotnap V.1👀

CW// smut, Over stimulating, Tied up, Double penetration, Semi-public s3x😳

Dream: Bottom

George: Top

Sapnap: Top

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream walked over to the kitchen to getting water to start streaming, since he hasn't streamed for more then 5 days. As you stepped in front of the fridge he felt a smooth surface touch his leg, he looked down and there stood the White blob of him.

This white Blob is actually connected to Dream, What ever the Blob does Dream can feel and what ever Dream does the blob feels but not that much.

Dream put down his water bottle now full of water and grabbed the little guy in his palm, and he felt a Swift movement under him to.

"Hey little guy" Dream said to the blob putting him on the counter softly. The blob just seemed to smile that him move his little eyebrows to show some form of emotion as Dream giggled, and got his water bottle and walk toward his room but being stopped by a brunette that had walked in front of him.

"Dream! What you gonna do?" George said looking up at Dream as the tall man stared down.

"I am about to stream" Dream said rubbing the back of his neck with the non occupied hand.

"Oh! Ok i'll leave you be" George said walking to the living room and Yelled for Sapnap, and Sapnap yelled back following a series of laughs and giggles.

Dream sighed and walked into his room sitting down at his desk getting his setup ready and clicked go live.

"Hello guy!" Dream said in a happy tone as the chat spammed pogs and hi's.

"We are just gonna play some normal speedrunning!" Dream said making a new world chuckling naming it "Penis".

[Dream continued to play minecraft for a few hours.]

Now with George and Sapnap:

George and Sap were sitting down watch a Christmas movie since it was near Christmas, suddenly George felt something rubbing against his back. George got up only to find Dream's Blob.

"Well hello" George said grabbing the little Creature by the bottom not knowing how to would affect Dream.

Dream went quiet as he felt something brush up against his hole. Dream shifted position in his chair, then looked at the chat in hopes that he didn't catch on.

George put the blob in his lap and continued to watch the movie but the blob had other things to do. The blob rubbing against George thighs going up to his members quickly and George groaned when he finally hit his member quickly covering his month but Sapnap already noticed.

"Aww gogy~" Sapnap said chuckling looking at the blob that laid on George's clothed member. George's face turned bright red as Sapnap laughed.

"Well the blob sure knows what it wants " Sapnap said looking at George's face and Smirking. George grabbed the blob up from his hard member.