Fem!Reader + Tubbo✨

This story is not gonna be a ship story since Tubbo doesn't wanna be ship with anyone, It going be a good old friendship book

This book is probably gonna be semi-Realistic minecraft

Idea from:  @cookiepotatouwu

——-———————————------------------------------------------------
"
You were a kind of new Minecraft streamer with about 40k Followers on twitch and 40.5k on Youtube, You became a fan of a few quiet famous streamers like Wilbursoot, Georgenotfound, Tommyinnit, Fundy, and Tubbo.

You were there for every stream, mostly the Dream smp and Among us ones.

Today you were gonna stream today just some normal Minecraft, but a streamer by the name of Quackity wanted to do a collab with the a few days ago and you agreed. You got your computer and booted up minecraft, twitch, and discord, Opening the messages with Quackity and messaged him.

Quacktiy
---------------------------------------------

You: Hey bitch answer <3 UwU OwO

Quackity: Hey Bitch 🙄

You: LETS FILM ALEX

Quackity: ANSWER ME💔💔💔

--------------------------------------------------------------

You answered Alex's call 

"I am streaming btw" Alex said normally and you hummed in approval

"I am gonna start mine!" You said clicking on Twitch and clicking go live and muting yourself on discord. You waiting a few second so everyone  could get the nof and join the stream.

"Hello Hello!" You said looking at chat scroll by with a few greetings and Pogchamps.

"So today~ We are gonna play Minecraft with Quackity!" You said smiling into your camrae

"And i have a suprised~!" You said

"And you guys don't even know! How long this took" You said being dramatic. Then you unmuted in discord.

"OK  I AM BACK QUACKITY!" You said and he yelled a yay

"LET'S GET ON LET'S GET ON!" You said repeting the same thign over and over again.

"OK OK COME ON" Quackity said and you still didn't share your screen until you got on the game. Once you got on it, You shared your screen with the viewers and they all spammed Pogchamps and shocked faces. You spawned in a Box made put of Wood and stone.

"THAT RIGHT GUYS, I AM IN DREAM SMP AFTER MONTHS!" You said smiling and Quackity was saying how he was gonna get you and you waited Talking to Quackity about all the stuff that has happened. Turns out they had a War yesterday with Jschlatt and Dream, And Wilbur exploded L'manburg.

"Wow damn, And Wilbur made the story DAMN" You said suprise at the work Wilbur has put into all of this. You finally got out of the box and Quackity got there just in time.

"LETS GOO" He said sprint the way he came with you following him, You guys talked a bunch on the any to L'manburg. Finally you guys got there greeted by a Blonde minecraft character with a White and red shirt and boy typed into chat.

<Tommyinnit> W O M A N

<Fundy> Where are you tf

<Captainpuffy> OOOO Hi!

<Tubbo> Hi!! :D

<NotN/N> Oh my... Hi!!

You look at the camera suprised
"Holy shit" You said looking at the Minecraft chat again. That's fucking Tommyinnit, Fundy, and Tubbo.... sksjejej

<Tommyinnit> VC 2

You join VC2 and headed to L'manburg in the game.

"Hi! Holy...what happened to this place?" You said looking around at everything, L'manburg was basically a big crater.

"Yeaaaa That was Wilbur" Tommy said as you saw a guys dress with a yellow sweater and his body was gray almost like a ghost then you saw his name.

"That guy?" You said pointing at The "Wilbursoot" guys that was building a little house on top of a hill.

"Yep that old Willy, aint that right Tommy?" Quackity said turning his minecraft head toward Tommy

"Oh shut up, Flatty patty" Tommy said and Quackity Gasped dramatically and you giggle

"He doesn't remember anything tho" someone said dropping to the side of you, He had blond hair and a green shirt.

"Oh I am Tubbo! Nice to meet
You...?" Tubbo said turning his head towards you mean while Quackity and Tommy were fighting in the backround.

"I am N/N!" You said shifting a few times and punching the air as Tubbo did the same.

"So...Wilbur blew up this place and you guys are rebuilding?" You said looking behind at fundy who was also building a house.

"Oh yea! This place kinda turn to a huge crater" He said looking in front where the crater is, You walked over to some flower that were near by sorta behind the hill showing a big lake and Tubbo followed you. You walked over the lake and into the forest where a vally with Animals and flower layed.

"Woah!" You said giggling and running to the flowers picking them up and Tubbo laughed.

"There so much flowers here!" Tubbo said pick some of the flowers up, You assumed that he was gonna use them for L'manburg to decorate the whole place but instead he ran up to you a put the flower in your hair and laughed.

"There! You look so pretty!" Tubbo said looking at you adding a few little flowers to your hair and you got some green flower and put them to Tubbo's hair and laughed running over to some tree and Tubbo follow. You got your eye on a bee nest and showed Tubbo. Tubbo stared in awe, he had bee but Dream killed them in the 2 war.

"There's 3!" You said pointing at them

"We should take them!" Tubbo said looking at his inventory for a lead.

"I only got two" he said sadly, and you panted him on the back asuring him that the bee will he fine. He gave you a lead and you got one and so did he, You both walked back to L'manburg talking about the history, music and Twitter. Once you guys got there you went inside Fundys house and place the Bees there telling fundy there they can't die. Both of you walking out of Fundys house looking the the sun that was setting right infront of you.

"Your probably gonna be my bestfriend next to Tommy" Tubbo looked at you with a smile and you looked at him and giggled and smiled

"Yeah" You smiled a gave him another flower and stared off into the sun set.