Chapter 3

The girl had moved her brother onto her shoulder carrying him while looking at nature it was truly a beautiful sight for her to look at and such the other two boys following her. Tanjiro wished for something to take away the silence so he spoke up.

" Shizen ho did you meet Inosuke?" He questioned the girl who was still walking. She smiled they didn't see it but then looked at them by turning around backwards.

"Um Shizen you don't have to walk backwards to speak to us we can just walk up to you!" Zenitsu told the girl well mostly shouting for her to look at him smiling.

" If I fall he falls and if you question he will be my cushion since he called me HAG" she yelled in the boys ear yet he still didn't move just wrapped his arms around his sister. "Oh though to answer you question I was playing with boars well my family and I heard a wailing and turned out it was him we look like total opposites. Though we look the same as well." She spoke with a smile plastered onto her face looking at her brother.

" Do you know why he was there?" Tanjiro spoke while looking at the girl he was focusing on the girl her she smelled of fear and this was his first time smelling that off of the girl. This was new but her smile never changed and Zenitsu could hear her heart beat a bit faster and they now focused on the girl who was holding her brother stroking his hair with a smile on her face.

"His family I am to think had gotten killed nothing was left besides him swaddled in a blanket he was a cute baby and the boars accepted him quickly in the family though he had a knack of making the other animals in the woods dislike his with a burning passion. I didn't wish for him to stay out for the demon to come back and get him so I took him." She laughed Bitterly after she had finished speaking to the duo Tanjiro only smiled and looked at the girl with wonder and amazement she was strong.

While Zenitsu had a blush a blazed on his cheeks. "PLEASE MARRY ME PRETTY LADY BEFORE I DIE" the yellow haired boy yelled waking up the poor boar and making the brown skinned girl glance at him.

" Me marry you yellow thing maybe!" she puffed up her chest with a smile on her face. until the little romantic scene was ruined when Inosuke spoke up well yelled.

" HEY GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!" the boar yelled getting out of his sisters grasps and running after the yellow haired boy who was now trying to hide around truly anything while the boar was still screeching leave my sister alone.

" Do you think he can run away from your brother?" Tanjiro stated looking at they brown skinned girl who was smiling at the sight before them until she spoked up with a smirk on her face.

" HEY LEAVE MY FUTURE HUSBAND ALONE INSOKUE HE NEEDS TO LIVE!" she yelled out making the boar and yellow thing look at her is amazement.

" HA you heard that I'm gonna marry a pretty lady" Zenitsu yelled at the boar for him to only get mad and try and charge at him. For him to only be held back by vines with flowers on them.

" Yeah you are" she stated laughing

while Tanjiro only watched with one though In his head.

WHAT THE HECK DID I GET MYSELF INTO!? though his face just held a wholesome smile.