Chapter 9 ( Flashback)

Shizen had now woken up from her sleep seeing that she was cuddled up to her brother slowly patting through his hair as he only grunted. Snuggling closer to the older female as she let out a small huff as she smiled at this form of sweetness from her brother who acted more like a wild animal.

She still rembered when she found him up under a tree shaking in fear from the night terrors that would greet him.

" Hey you ok?" A seven year old Shizen asked the boy who was huddled by the grove in the tree. His head turning around in a snap as he heard the girl tears coming down his face as he wailed out. " Oh no don't cry!" She shirked out as the boy only cried louder making the girl panic about the things that would hear the.

She quickly walked to him pushing her hand on his mouth silencing his wails for his big blue eyes to stare at her gray eyes . "Shh" She said looking at the boy as she nodded her head in hopes for him to understand. To which he did nodding his head with her as she slowly slipped her hand off of his mouth.

" Why is a child out here by yourself?" She spoke looking at him placing her small hand on her chin as she looked around to pounder until the small boy spoke up while looking at her.

" M-my momma told me to run." He hiccupped out to the girl as he wiped his tears away with his hands leaving re marks from how hard he wiped them off the black afro haired girl quickly tore a piece of her clothing giving it to the boy. Who slowly took it from her dabbing his eyes now to get the tears away.

" Well she must have told you to leave for a good reason!" She spoke in a loud tone as the boy still sniffle for her to sit down right beside him for him to flinch slightly." How old are you?" She asked scratching her hair as it started to itch bothering her.

He held out his right hand to show five fingers to the girl who ooed at this. " What you're five I'm seven!" She boasted as she was now older then the boy as he slightly giggled at her way of saying her age.

" My momma left me as well! She told me she was going to get some water from a well near by ,but she never came back though that is ok cause I know it wasn't her fault it was the nighttime meany. He took my momma and I am going to get him!" She shouted looking off in the distance. The younger boy saw how she looked and his eyes started to water again as he saw this though the girl quickly turned back around to look him in the face before she spoke.

"Hey what is your name I'm The Mighty Shizen!" She spoke smiling at the boy who moved his hands to his eyes to move the tears aside.

" My name is Inosuke.

" You mean Inosuke the great!" She yelled making the birds fly from the tree and the boy giggle loudly for her to smile and stand up " Come on we can go home together if you want too" She spoke smiling at the boy who only smiled standing up as she squatted down the boy jumping on her back and them yelling.

" OWNWARD YOUNG STED" giggles could be heard after that one sentence.