Chapter 14

Shizen stood with Zenitsu in the front of the estate now. They made eye contact him a bit still jittery from meeting all of the people. Some giving harsh glares while some smiles as other harsh pats on the back complimenting him. While Shizen stood afar staring at them as if. Threatening them to harm her soon to be husband in any way.

" are you ok?" She spoke out as she looked at him seeing as he was now clutching onto the girls green hario as it hung loosely to her shoulder now.

" yes I'm ok." He spoke as his hands tightened around the cloth making the girl grow confused. He really only did this if he heard something though what could he hear. Until it felt as if the air quivered around them.

Shizen looking around as she moved her foot forward. The foot she set down sending a vibration as it felt like she could see far up. She slowly turned around to come face to face......

With a leaf. She sighed in disbelief and disappointment. Was this what he was scats of it was funny she slowly felt his hands start to un tighten from her hario. Though he still cling to it.

His yellow eyes netting his as he spoke to her softly." Do you think they will like me Shizen?" He spoke as the girls eyes softened as she started to slowly stroke his head.

" why the hell wouldn't they your amazing." She spoke before she looked her eyes widening.

" did one of them bastards tell you something different!? Do I need to beat them for you." She spoke before turning walking while the boy dragged with her slowly trying to coax her from stopping. Not wanting them to see how Shizen was mad. Probably blame it on them.. Then he heard the loud footsteps turning to be meet face to face with Insouke.

" do you wish to marry my sitar!" He shouted mispronouncing the word almost making Zenitsu snicker until her looked up at Shizen.

" yes he does! We told you first and you where shitting flowers with how excited you were." She scowled at her brother who slight looked away embarrassed. Though he looked back looking straight at Zenitsu.

" can he protect you?" He spoke as the boy bunched his hands up in Shizen hario on the sidelines.

" He can't but soon enough he will know how to." She spoke for Zenitsu. Is that how she saw him? God he was a coward not a fighter she was a fighter!! How she would quickly defend him whenever he was lost for words.

" I'll try!" He spoke softly looking at her brother who's eyes seemed to shimmer as he banged his fist on his chest smirking.

" then fight me." He spoke cockily with a smirk on his face Shizen stepped up a bit farther before Zenitsu shakily stood up. Letting go of Shizens hario durning the process walking up to Insouke there eyes meeting as his voice quivered slightly as he said.

" I will..."