Chapter 8

Shizen and the others were at the estate now the girl humming when greeted with the flowers outside of the estate a blue rock trail that lead to a lake on the side. " Welcome to my estate!" She shouted now walking backwards looking at the boys as they marbled at the place how flowers sprung from it making it looked like a beautiful old place that no one would enter though Tanjiro just hoisted the straps from the box that held Nezuko.

" I really like it and such!" She peered as they now entered the area for her to just lay down on the wooden floor smiling at the flowers that hung from the roof how. Zenitsu saw how her braids were sprawled out and the dreamy look on her face making him hum while looking around until he just sat beside her looking as her gray eyes scanned the whole area as though this was her first time in the place she had lived in making the girl just hum her gray eyes closing as some quiet like snores escaped her mouth. Zenitsu looked at her when he had heard the soft snores that had escaped her.

" She must be really tired from her journey and all that yelling." He spoke looking at the girl who tussled around the floor her arms going everywhere as she muttered in her sleep some.

" Well if it is the yelling you would think she would need water or some food from how she ran all around the place and such." Tanjiro spoke looking at how the girl had roll away from Zenitsu to the other side while Inosuke just grasped his sister and pulled her in a cuddle pushing his head in her neck going to sleep before whispering goodnight to his sister who just muttered nonsense.

" Zenitsu I hope you know that being with a pillar is probably completely different from marrying a girl from a village." He spoke looking at the boy who was just staring only at the girl as she snuggled to the wild boy who was giving off louder snores for them to not say anything from the snores she admitted from her mouth.

" I know it's going to be hard Tanjiro." He spoke as he jumped up from his seat a bit as he looked at the girl then his friend.

" But being able to come home to someone you know will never leave you, being able to have a family and for someone to watch you when you say your weak." He trailed off as he held on to his pants his knuckles turning a pale while his head held down as he continued to speak.

" Someone who will have your back someone who will push you to be the best Tanjiro! I want that I really do I don't wish tp die alone with no one to tell my story..." He trailed off before the last thing he said holding his head up tears going down his face as he smiled.

" I want to be loved is all..." He said looking at the girl who just tossed her head to the side. " And I want it to be by her."