Chapter 13

Shizen was with the pillars to official annonce her engagement. Not really thinking they would deny it though maybe they would. Telling her she's oc higher rank and what she was doing would be stupid.

She started to scratch at the bumps on her face. It was a nervous habit she had taken up growing up she didn't like it much but it helped her somewhat instead of just standing their and being scared.

She before then rocking back and forth on her heels. She was scared though Zenitsu moved her hand from her face holding on to it and giving a slight squeeze of the hand.  Making her look towards him a smile on her lips as she looked forward before yelling brightly at them.

" AH BASTARDS IM ENGAGED!" She shouted looking at them as Zenitsu just stood their trying to get behind her. Not wanting to see the stares the others gave him well Sanimi was just breathing heavily fixing to run at the yellow boy before. Mitsuri just looked in adoration at the couple smiling at them.

" Awwwww!!! You guys would be no! You are the most adorable people I have seen! Well you aren't as adorable as me and muichiro."

" huh? Did you call me?" He spoke swaying his head to look at the pink haired girl before he looked at the thing on Shizens' finger ponting at it while tilting his head.

" oh this Muichrio is a ring!" Shizen spoke out a smile on her face as she showed it off to them. Obania only looked down from the tree just staring in disapproval.

" it's a vine? What is that in all honestly is it to broke to pay for a ring?" He spoke out while tilting his head in confusion at it in all honesty as Zenitsu held on more tightly to her hand.

He knew he didn't have a lot of money and hearing this come from the higher ranks. On how they felt about the ring. It hurt him it hurt him a lot. He though it was good that the value of the ring meant little then the intentions on it.

" WELL HE CAN GIVE ME A VINE RING IF HE WANTS TOO!" She shouted looking at him with determination in her face. " AND WE CAN MAKE FLOWER CROWNS AS WELL! I LIKE THE RING IT MAY NOT BE FANCY BUT UT REMIND ME KD MY HOME!" She yelled jumping off of the stage on the ground as she let go of Zenitsu's hand.

She shoved her hand in his face quickly climbing the tree. " this ring will be on my finger till death takes me by my legs and drags me! Cause it reminds me of home where I started off at. Who I was before all of this and you Obaina , you have no right to speak about what is to line and what isn't to like when no one in this group likes your ass."

" huh"

" she's right I favor Giyuu over you Obaina" shinobu spoke looking at him. It was like a invisible arrow hit him in the chest well mostly cause Shizen pushed him with her finger and he fell from the tree.