Chapter 15

" why did I do that!" He shouted looking at Shizen who only sat on her mat looking at the boy in confusion.

" well you were being really flamboyant out there." She spoke using a new word .The Who she calls fire guy taught her it was weird and Zenitsu turned looking at her snot dripping out his nose making the girl cringe slightly but open her arms.

" I don't know why you do these things yellow thing. You know how my brother is he is quite a boar and you challenge him." The women spoke as he buried his face into her bosom .

" I didn't think he would agree!" His voice was muffled as he wailed again the women patting his head softly.

" he's my brother." She spoke laughing softly while still moving her hand in a circular motion on his back. " I can tell him you wanna back out of it if you would want?" She queered out to the boy who quickly lifted his head looking at her.

" no I must do this! I must so it's not like you married a coward you can't..." he trailed off as he now pushed himself off of her and sat beside her. Holding his hands tightly as he looked forward.

" you do know you don't have to do this for me right Zenitsu?" She questioned him while bringing his face to hers, her hands on both sides of his face as she looked in his eyes.

" I'm not doing this for you Shizen...." he trailed off his eyes not meeting hers as he just looked at his hands before he continued to speak. " I'm doing this for myself to feel like your not marrying a coward! Even if you tell me I'm not a coward I still feel like it. I feel useless around you....I love you but I feel so useless." He muttered his eyes swelling up with tears as it seemed he started to shake while Shizen looked  at him her eyes softening at the boy who still looked at his shaking hands. How his face was scrunched up as well.

" you can fight him then." She spoke softly at him , she had never really seen him like this before yes. He was determined about certain things and he made it know he was , but this time it seemed it took a lot out of him to say this.

" you can fight my brother then yellow thing , but know when you are fighting him that I'm going to cheer you on. I'll be right there by the tree when I see you fight cheering you on." She spoke as he slowly turned the the girl his hands still held tightly in his lap.

" you don't think this is dumb of me to do?" He questioned the her as she only chuckled and started to pamper him in kisses as he seemed to let a blush consume his face.

" no I do have a brother you know and to see you do this..your very brave"