Chapter 4

Shizen was sitting down by a tree night fall had appeared making the pillar look on guard though touch her cheek. Her acne was only on her cheeks though it didn't limit her confidence this was her she was proud of it. Though she really wanted to pop this one bump, but she was interrupted from her train of thought when Zenitsu came running by hiding behind her.

" HEY GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER WEAKLING!!" Inosuke shouted at the yellow haired boy to only see his sister rubbing her cheek still. " HEY SHUSEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he shouted to only be shot a glare and for him to lower his voice. " You maybe wanna stop rubbing it Shuzen or it'll get worse, she mumbled off to his sister softly kicking Zenitsu to sleep besides his sister.

When he was fast asleep Shizen only pushed the boy softly onto a patch of leaves and left her haori for him to only snuggle against.

"Goddess? What are you doing?" Zenitsu spoke while trying to move her hand away from her check.

" Trying to pop this volcano on my cheek" she muttered this one, she is confident though sometimes one of the bumps that littered her cheeks would make her lose it and second guess it was always the ones that seemed that a volcano too.

" Hey you look perfect goddess!" He whispered shouted at the girl with braids the moon light creeping up onto her skin. " Don't mess with it let it do its own thing you are the nature pillar. After all of this your still going to be the beautiful goddess I know, and I'm still going to marry you " He stated looking at the girl who had moved her hand some tears slipping down her face. Her grey eyes shimmering with confidence, her brother was always there to say that to her always there to encouraged his older sister. Though hearing it from another person she cried harder.

" Oh I am sorry I didn't mean to make you cry!" His eyes going wide as he brought the girl into a hug her wetting up his haori while she seemed to squeezed him though almost squishing the life out of the poor boy.

He only held on tighter to her as well the moon shining on both of them in the night sky. Shizen slowly moved her head to the boys neck snuggling up there. Leaving the yellow haired boy frozen at this not really used to this type of touch but he rested his head on her shoulder. This was something that they both were not used to.

What they didn't know was this what they had just experienced broth the closer together then they would have know how there bodies were flushed against each other like they were just meant to be.

Though snores and light breathing could be heard from both of them Zenitsu with a blush onto his cheeks while Shizen hand a smile on her plump lips.

" Nezuko I think they are perfect for each other don't you?" Tanjiro questioned watching the sight of the two. Nezuko only hummed happily against her muzzle her eyes holding hope for the two of them." well I should be going to sleep come on." He gestured for his sister to come on so they could cuddle and sleep.