Truth or Dare (Dreambur)

"GET BACK HERE, QUACKITY!"

"Watch me speedrun this, man!"

"Go Mexican Dream! Me Gusta!"

Dream, George, and Sapnap were currently chasing Mexican Dream. Wilbur was hosting a party and everyone decided it would be a good idea to play Truth or Dare. Quackity's Dare was to play Manhunt with the Dream Team. And surprisingly, he was winning.

Tommy and Tubbo were cheering him on. Karl was torn between rooting for Sapnap or Quackity. Fundy was doubled over laughing. Niki and Eret chuckling next to Phil and Techno who are quietly watching the whole thing go down. And Wilbur was just hoping they don't break anything in his apartment.

George and Dream had managed to trap Mexican Dream into a corner. Sapnap jumped out of his hiding place in the corner and tackled Quackity.

"I GOT HIM!"

"FINALLY!"

"You can take off the mask now, Quackity."

Quackity reluctantly took of his Mexican flag-painted mask. He let out a huff, "I was doing so good."

"You kept making Tommy trip us!"

"It was funny!"

Eret pulled Sapnap off of Quackity and helped him up. "Alright. We still have a game to play. Come on."

Quackity and Snapnap went back to the group, Dream and George already sitting in the circle. Quackity plopped down, "It my turn, isn't it. Wilbur, Truth or Dare!"

"Dare."

"I...I dare you to sit on Dream's lap for the rest of the night!"

"What." Wilbur's eyes were wide and his cheeks were dusted pink. Dream also looked suprised by the way he straightened up.

"You heard me. Get on him."

Then everyone else started to react. Tommy started shouting about how he was a child and shouldn't see those things. Tubbo was yelling and covering his eyes. Phil was doubled over laughing.

Wilbur hesitantly got up and sat down next to Dream, nudging him with his arm. Dream eventually got the hint and pulled Wilbur into his lap. The Brit's cheeks were now very red.

Tommy and Tubbo were still yelling.

"Tommy, shut up. Truth or Dare."

"Dare, obviously."
————————————————————
"Now that interstate is paved with MEM-O-R-"

"Alright! Stop it, Tubbo!"

"Aww. Come on, Big Man!"

The group had gone through several more rounds, dares ranging from downing a bottle of hot sauce to posting something to their Twitter. Truths were also thrown around, but not as much. Wilbur and Dream eventually got more comfortable with each other.

Dream's arms resting around Wilbur's waist, head on his shoulder. Wilbur himself was leaning into Dream. Both watching as Eret(dared by Tubbo) tried to do a handstand.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, I think it's time to wrap up this party."

Wilbur got out of Dream's lap and stretched. The people around him doing the same. They started to gather their things and leave, saying goodbye to Wilbur. Dream said something to George before walking back over to Wilbur.

"I'm going to say here and help clean up."

"Really? Thanks, Dream."

The duo did start to clean up the mess the party had made, flirting back and forth.

"Hey, Wilbur?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you like that?"

"Like what?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"...What if I did like it."

Dream walked up behind Wilbur, wrapping his arms around the taller. He pulled the other closer, and whispered in his ear.

"Then I can do something else that you might like." Wilbur shivered at that and turned red when he felt lips press kisses to his neck.

Dream's hands traveled under his shirt and grabbing at his nipple, gently twisting it.

Wilbur whimpered, "D-dream. At least wait until we get into my room."

"Fine then. Let's go to your room. Then I can fuck you 'til you can't think~"

The couple both entered Wilbur's room. Dream locked the door behind them and pushed Wilbur onto the bed. He slammed his lips on the taller's, bitting his bottom lip. His hands slipped under his shirt, feeling the pale skin underneath. Wilbur's hands were in Dream's hair, tugging the speedrunner closer. He broke the kiss momentarily, to pull off both of their shirts. Then their pants came off. Then their boxers. Dream dug around in his pant's pocket before pulling out a bottle of lube.

"You came prepared, huh?"

"Shut up."

Dream slicked up his fingers before inserting one digit in Wilbur. The taller gasped as the finger stretched him open. Dream worked quickly, loosening him up in a matter of minutes. He slicked up his own dick and push in. The moan that escaped Wilbur was loud. Dream gave him a moment to adjust before slamming into him, repeatedly. Wilbur's moans and gasps filled the air as well as the sound of skin slapping on other skin. Dream sucked and bit on Wilbur's neck, drawing more moans from the Brit.

"A-aah~ I'm close, Dream."

"Are you now. Then go ahead. Come for me, Wilbur."

Wilbur let out a shriek and released himself all over his chest. Dream came not long after, filling the man under him. He pulled out and laid on top of him, both trying to catch their breaths.

"We should play Truth or Dare more often, Wilbur."

"Hah, or maybe, consider this, just ask me?"

Both males laughed and cuddled each other.

The clean-up can wait until after.
================================
The apartment remained partially uncleaned.