Room (Jaredbur)

The amazing smut work goes to the awsome ForMemoriesSacrifice

Beautiful author. They are amazing. The * is where their writing starts.

--------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur's friends were having a party, if you could even call it that. It was mostly a gathering of people from their work getting together to get drunk. Out of the people here, he could recognize only two, other than his friends. Eden and Jared. Two people from his place of work. 

 He was somewhat close to Eden. She helped him write a few of his songs. Wilbur hated Jared though. He is such an asshole with his amazing fashion sense that pushes against his handsome figure. He was also very close with Eden. It made him feel icky for some reason. 

 He was currently glaring at the other man. In his hand was a bright red plastic cup filled with some cheap vodka. It didn't taste very good, but the point of the party was to get drunk.

Sometime after his third cup, Jared caught his gaze. He smirked that infuriating smirk of his and walked closer. Wilbur took a small step back when the man stopped only a few inches in front of him. 

 "Hello, Wilbur." The stupid asshole said to him. 

 "Jared. I didn't know you were coming to our little get-together. If I did, I would have left to hang out with some of my friends." 

 "Aww. You hurt me, Soot. Why don't we go somewhere else to talk. Don't want anybody overhearing anything." Jared took Wilbur by the wrist and dragged him to the less occupied hallway. 

 He pinned Wilbur to the door that led to the closet, two hands next to the brunet's head. "Sooo, Wilby," Jared started, "It's been a while, hasn't it.~" 

 "And I loved every moment we were apart." Wilbur deadpanned. 

 "Oh, you hurt me, babe." 

 "Don't call me that." 

 The couple bantered back and forth, so much so they didn't notice Eden sneak up to them. Jared only noticed because she took hold of the doorknob. 

And twisted it. 

 Wilbur and Jared tumbled into the closet. Eden swiftly closed the door and a faint click was sounded after.

*

"Eden! Let us out!" Wilbur ordered briskly. 

 "No," she says as she continues talking, "I'm sick of the tension." 

 Wilbur sputters in outrage; "Tension? We don't have tension!" 

 "I beg to differ, Soot." 

 "I didn't ask you, Jared." 

 Jared holds his hands up in mock surrender. Wilbur glares at him and then turns back to the door and decides to go with a softer approach. 

 "Eden, please." 

 "I'm doing this for you, Wilbur." With that, Wilbur can hear her footsteps walking away. He slams his fist against the door. 

 "I don't think that will work," snarks Jared. Oh, how Wilbur hated him. 

 "You already tried that."

"Jared, I swear to God if you don't shut up." 

 "Just saying repeating the same action hoping for a different outcome is insanity." 

 Wilbur scowls and goes back to the door. Why the hell was the lock outside again? 

 Jared gives a dramatic sigh for what felt like the millionth time, and Wilbur's eyebrow twitches.

"If you help me, the sooner we both get out of here, " Jared cocks his head to the side at that.

"Maybe I don't want to leave just yet." 

 Wilbur sucks in a deep breath, and oh wow. Jared was close, really close. The look in Jared's eyes made Wilbur's knees weak. Closing the distance, Jared's hand came up and rested on one side of Wilbur's face. 

 "Suddenly, you're so quiet. Who would have guessed the Wilbur Soot was so submissive?" 

 "I'm not submissive." 

 "The look in your eyes tells a different story, darling." 

 With that, Wilbur's gone. A soft, keen rises in his throat. Jared's hands come down and trace along Wilbur's body. A shudder passes through Wilbur. 

---------------------------------

Guesss Who's Back

thats right

me